I am looking to buy a new low-end guitar around 300-400 USD. I play mostly soft classic rock like zeppelin and pink floyd as well as some metal like Metallica. I've been glancing over the Ibanez RG2EX1 and MIM Fat Strat. What are your thoughts and suggestions?
mim HSS strat

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

those are both good guitars. check out an Ibanez Jet King if you can (they're kinda few and far between) its $300 brand new H-H both coil tapped. check out some Ibanez S series if you can, ther're H-S-S. Cort guitars are good and you can afford a few Epi's with $400. just dont make up your mind ahead of time and dont buy the same day, sleep on it.
good luck
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
I am not looking to buy any les pauls or sgs right now. How are the S series of HSS ibanez guitars? How do they compare to fender fat strats? Overall, which ones would be the best for me? There are so many choices 0.0 and can Ibanez guitars make a nice clean sound as fender strats?