i dont think this would go into any of the other forums, so I'll ask here.
I had this idea. I thought it would be cool, if i could embed a virtual instrument(possibly a piano) on my bands myspace page(www.myspace.com/moedanielsband) so people visiting our space could jam along w/ our tunes. My only problem is i cant seem to find any virtual instruments that i could just embed in the page. So i go to the Pit. Please do 2 things for me:
1. is this a cool idea, or am i the only one that thinks so?
2. do these virtual instruments i'm thinking about exist?

thanks for the help,
Pete
I think its a great idea, and a piano/keyboard would be the best choice, dunno how you'd go about it though unfortunately. good luck man
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Yeah, really cool idea. I've never this before. Not sure how you could do it, though.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Quote by gratefulduck

1. is this a cool idea, or am i the only one that thinks so?

It'll need to be programmable, otherwise they'll need some quick fucking fingers. I'm imagining some poor fool desperately throwing his mouse across it's pad as he tries to stay in time.

EDIT: Well, I suppose you could have it so specific keyboard keys hit certain piano keys. Nevermind.
i liked your cover of the wall

except the vocals, but im a nazi when it comes to vocals
Quote by venom0014
i liked your cover of the wall

except the vocals, but im a nazi when it comes to vocals

thanks, but yeah my vocals suck ass for covers, but we're more into the music than the singing

Quote by Flying Couch
It'll need to be programmable, otherwise they'll need some quick ****ing fingers. I'm imagining some poor fool desperately throwing his mouse across it's pad as he tries to stay in time.

keyboard players will have to forgive me, I wasnt thinking about how complicated the keyboard/piano really is. I was just thinking of like plunking out single notes during a jam, but that would be a cool idea to have the keys programable. too bad i suck with computers.

maybe the drummer can figure it out.
i know they make virtual piano softwear, could i just post that up some how? im not sure how that would work though...
Quote by gratefulduck
i know they make virtual piano softwear, could i just post that up some how? im not sure how that would work though...

I'm thinking of some sort of Flash plug in that'll both play the music and contain the keyboard.
ok, just a little follow up.
today at practice, me and the drummer attacked the issue, and we managed to get a virtual key board on our site!!
whoo!
its fun, theres a little bit of lag, but at least we did it. i feel really accomplished.
try it out!! once again the website is myspace.com/moedanielsband.
i recomend playing along to turbulent take on tranquility on the violin setting. it sounds pretty good.