yeah its alright but it doesnt replace dfh. vintage rock is good. to be honest you can download them on isotorrent! 'superior drummer' looks amazing, im definately getting that
yeah, i know i can download them but for these types of software i like buying them. i saw superior drummer but i didn't get a good look into it though

is claustrophobic just samples? that's what it seems like when reading the product info on musiciansfriend
Last edited by vjferrara at Jun 17, 2008,
Quote by vjferrara
yeah, i know i can download them but for these types of software i like buying them. i saw superior drummer but i didn't get a good look into it though

is claustrophobic just samples? that's what it seems like when reading the product info on musiciansfriend

claustrophobic is a vst. superior drummer is what you called drums from hell 2 BTW

http://youtube.com/watch?v=roLX4ZW2Ldk
then what did i see at gc in nasvhille? it was a blue box with dfh2 on the front of it for $80...

EDIT: im fairly certain that what i saw was the program itself BUT i am not going to deny the possibility that it could've been an add for it coming soon. the reason i think that it wasn't that is because i had the box in my hands and at the register
Last edited by vjferrara at Jun 17, 2008,
Claustrophobic is probably the most versatile of the EZDrummer kits with the most options per drum, most available different drums, etc.
Quote by MrPillow
Claustrophobic is probably the most versatile of the EZDrummer kits with the most options per drum, most available different drums, etc.

it seemed like it but i didn't actually get to hear any of the sounds. are they pretty realistic?
They're just as good as all the other EZDrummer kits. Not 100% realistic, but easily workable in most mixes.