Sounds pretty cool. Reminded me of... Slayer, All that Remains, and Godsmack. For some reason...

Nothing really wrong with this song.. I see you didn't bother to finish up some of the measures with rests, it has no effect on the sound but it makes your tab look worse. I like it, my favorite riff is probably the one with the octave chords in it on the A and G strings. Everything flows nicely too.

8/10

(My newest one is the bottom one in my sig, called PD and DM if you wanna crit it)
I really liked this. may I ask how you achieved such a sweet, heavy sound on GP?

but the riffs were pretty awesome and really enjoyable to listen to. I also would like you to complete measures with rests. that's a pet peeve of mine.

I think it needs a sweet solo, but if you don't want one it would sound just as good. I really can't decide, but I was waiting for an epic bend followed by some weedling and squeedling.

awesome job though.

crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=885137
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
I really liked this. may I ask how you achieved such a sweet, heavy sound on GP?

but the riffs were pretty awesome and really enjoyable to listen to. I also would like you to complete measures with rests. that's a pet peeve of mine.

I think it needs a sweet solo, but if you don't want one it would sound just as good. I really can't decide, but I was waiting for an epic bend followed by some weedling and squeedling.

awesome job though.

crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=885137

To answer your question, I got a good heavy sound by using legend tones Metal Kirk and Metal James and then adjusted each guitars low, mid, and highs.
Sorry about the non-finished lines, I sometimes forget when im in a creative mood to fill those up.

It would sound good with solo, I will finish it off later.

And the song you made, Awesome.