Hey guys.
Been looking at the rev JR recently, thought it looked pretty cool, but im in the UK and for the 2 cab flavour its £800 and in the US its $800..

Would it be cheaper to import it, or is it avalible in purely head form, cos id end up buying a 4x12 anyway..

Cheers

PC
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
You could probably get just the head. I have no idea about importing though.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
i saw the head alone at guitarcenter over her(us) for $599 american

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by Kevin Saale

Total Failure:
Fail Thread

purely OT, but that thread is insanely hilarious!
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by CanCan
You've said it yourself, you'll end up buying a 4x12.

Yeah but im curious if i can get it in head form, saving me cash cos the cabs cost of course.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Quote by PCSpeaker
Yeah but im curious if i can get it in head form, saving me cash cos the cabs cost of course.

It only comes in head form...

Maybe you can order one used or call up a store and ask if they'll just sell the head without the cab.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
It only comes in head form...

Maybe you can order one used or call up a store and ask if they'll just sell the head without the cab.

Sorry, it was late and i didnt type properly>.<

I meant could i get the head just on its own
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

www.machinehead.co.uk sell just the head on its own for £400, I know a guy who replaced his 5150 head for the rev jr head, he runs it into his peavey 5150 4x12 cab and he said it sounds better than a 5150 head did!

EDIT: edited link
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Last edited by serbusfish at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by serbusfish
www.machinehead.co.uk sell just the head on its own for £400, I know a guy who replaced his 5150 head for the rev jr head, he runs it into his peavey 5150 4x12 cab and he said it sounds better than a 5150 head did!

EDIT: edited link

Cheers bro!

For £400 this thing better be hand made in the us! :P

PC
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Quote by Horlicks
Total rip-off IMO, £400 maybe but £800 is ridiculous

Yeah its pricey as f*ck.

But all the amps ive tried in that price category could never get enough gain yknow?

Tried one out the other week at my music teachers house (Yeah, hes a classical pianist but rocks through a krank!) and it kicked ass, got all the gain i ever needed, and more!
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Quote by PCSpeaker
Cheers bro!

For £400 this thing better be hand made in the us! :P

PC

?

£400 is peanuts for a half-decent amp head.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com