Make the inner cavity of a Stratocaster light up.
Im getting a White Squire and a Clear strat S-S-S, filling the cavity with black spray paint or im going to cover it with Black Electric tape and find some way to make the inside glow either blue or red via switch.

Any ideas?
Dont flame my idea Btw its just part of a set of customizations im making for this crazy wierd idea.
blue or red LEDs wired to a switch and a battery.
cool idea ive seen people do lights around the guitar, but never in the pup cavity, so this sounds cool
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
blue or red LEDs wired to a switch and a battery.
cool idea ive seen people do lights around the guitar, but never in the pup cavity, so this sounds cool

Thanks man
My ideas kinda odd all together but the most standing-out feture is gunna be the leds.

I think im gunna go for blue, it looks better with the black and white, not as cliche.
Wont get annoying nearly as fast.

EDIT: Anyone have instructions and a website to get the matrials?
I would go to smallbearelec.com. Order a battery box, wiring, 2 or more LED's(You could do red and blue inside) and your equipment. Thats all I can think of
I was gonna get a couple of high intensity blue leds and wire them up in my pickup cavity, but with both a switch and an LDR so you switch it on and then as it gets darker the glow gets brighter!
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

Quote by dullsilver_mike
out of curiosity, where did you find the clear pickguard?

I made a thread asking people about this.

Stewmac.com
Quote by fireball85
I was gonna get a couple of high intensity blue leds and wire them up in my pickup cavity, but with both a switch and an LDR so you switch it on and then as it gets darker the glow gets brighter!

HOW TEH HELL DID YOU GET MY IDEA!!!
Lulz but yes that the basic idea, but im think of not doing the light sensory device.
Im gunna try and get 3 Blue leds, 1 inbewteen the B and M, on between the N and M.
And one in the cavity area of the knobs and such.
Im also planing on adding a killswitch (Usually off button) in there as an idea.
In a second im posting a stupid little design
i love the idea. good luck.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.