I'm going to driver's school next week for my permit so on Sunday my dad took me out in his car so I can get a hang of driving. It was my first time, but it wasn't really that bad. We just drove circles in the neighborhood. But there were a few problems:
1) I'm only 15 and was driving illegally.
2) There were a lot of grad parties, a lot of stupid people to swerve around T___T.
3) Plenty of cops to go around.
4) Creepy old guy in white car following me.
We're just driving circles and I notice the white car behind me. I ignore it, and we take a few more turns. He's still behind me so I'm getting a little worried, and tell my dad about it. He says to ignore it and keep driving.
We take a few more turns and the creepy guy keeps on following. My dad says to pull over and let the guy past. I do so, and this guy slowly inches his way past our car (I'm trying to hide my face). He pulls into the driveway in front of us. I'm thinking to myself, "Self, how odd it would be that a creepy old guy would happen to live just right there. Let us continue driving and FIND OUT!"
I drive away and turn to see his white reverse light on as he is sitting in the driveway... Not his house.
We continue driving past more police cars and grad parties and this creep continues his quest for hot young men (haha it's funny because it's not true). We stop a few more times and he turns around and follows us a few more times, following the exact same pattern- creepy slow drive past car, pull into nearby driveway, reverse, follow, lather, rinse, repeat.
Once more, we pull over and my dad gets out and walks in front of the white car. I'm thinking to myself, "OSHI-", as my heart is jumping out of my body. My dad is yelling at this guy and the guy is like "lolwat I'm not following your sexy young son whom I want to get in bed with" and then my dad whips out his glock and pops a cap in the guys face.

...Not really, but my dad scared the guy and he drove away. Pretty fast, too. We circle around a few times and head home. The guy was probably in his late 50s. I'm definitely carrying a knife in my car when I turn 18 o_o

Tl;dr: Creepy old guy follows me around the first time I go out for a drive. My dad tells him what for and he runs away.
Scared me ****less, to say the least.
What car were you in? If it was suitably manly, you should have just revved the engine and scared him off.
Lol c00lzorz
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
lol, be a man, buy a baton, and the next time you see him. beat his car then him. remember aim for the penis so he cant get it on with young kids.
Dude your bumper sticker said "What would Jesus do?" And Jesus would follow the the 15 year old driver and make sure he's safe! >.> ......<.<.... ^.^
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
ahhhhahahaha...ya your dad rocks, he probably found out where the guy lives and killed him in his sleep later that night.
dont aim for the ass tho convictionless cause maybe he likes it.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Cool!

I read it all, but I'm glad you did a tl;dr version!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY

Did he look like that?
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
rofl, was it a big van that said "free candy" on it, i follow kids alot disguised as a nice/creepy old man, if so my bad
That wasn't a satisfying end to the story

I wanted to know why the guy was following you!
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Quote by Acoustic_
That wasn't a satisfying end to the story

I wanted to know why the guy was following you!

There's only one solution.

TS, you must find and begin stalking the old guy to determine his motivations. Then he'll start stalking you again - each will stalk the other simultaneously. Wacky hijinks will ensue.
Quote by Garou1911

Did he look like that?

Nah more like:
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by tona_107
ahhhhahahaha...ya your dad rocks, he probably found out where the guy lives and killed him in his sleep later that night.

Yea he sounds that hardcore
i have a story kinda like that haha
i went to a movie at the mall (im 15) and my girlfriend left and its around 10 or so on sunday so all the stores have been closed for several hours and all thats open is the movie theatre. so i was walking around the mall trying to kill time for my mom to get there. so i start walking around and i pass this couple who looked fresh out of college and a little... drunk. so i pass them and i hear footsteps behind me so i start walking faster and i hear the girl shout out HEY KIDDDD!!!! WHAT YOU DOING WALKING ALONE!!! and so i whipped out my phone acting like i didnt hear and texted my friend telling her (jokingly) if i die by those people she can have my guitars. so im on the other side of the mall now which isnt perfectly lit and theyre still following me whispering and chuckling to eachother which is really scarring me thinking they gunna kill me (a lady got shot in the face in the mall a few weeks ago) so im almost at a jog and i look ahead and theres a group of kids bein usual jerks and so i was surrounded by people that look like they wanna rob me and my mom FINALLY called so i ducked out a side door and ran thru the parking lot and returned home without being killed =)
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Quote by Johansensan
i went to a movie at the mall (im 15) and my girlfriend left and its around 10 or so on sunday so all the stores have been closed for several hours and all thats open is the movie theatre. so i was walking around the mall trying to kill time for my mom to get there. so i start walking around and i pass this couple who looked fresh out of college and a little... drunk. so i pass them and i hear footsteps behind me so i start walking faster and i hear the girl shout out HEY KIDDDD!!!! WHAT YOU DOING WALKING ALONE!!! and so i whipped out my phone acting like i didnt hear and texted my friend telling her (jokingly) if i die by those people she can have my guitars. so im on the other side of the mall now which isnt perfectly lit and theyre still following me whispering and chuckling to eachother which is really scarring me thinking they gunna kill me (a lady got shot in the face in the mall a few weeks ago) so im almost at a jog and i look ahead and theres a group of kids bein usual jerks and so i was surrounded by people that look like they wanna rob me and my mom FINALLY called so i ducked out a side door and ran thru the parking lot and returned home without being killed =)

damn that must've been scary.
A friend of mine was ganged by a big group of guys the same day I got stalked... He ended up with a screwed jaw. Glad that wasn't me O_o
Quote by RPGoof
damn that must've been scary.
A friend of mine was ganged by a big group of guys the same day I got stalked... He ended up with a screwed jaw. Glad that wasn't me O_o

whoa dude thats crazy

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
Quote by Johansensan

Wait, were they girls... because you could have been a very lucky man.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I like to stalk people in Grand Theft Auto 4.

Follow them everywhere they go. They get in a cab or car, I'll follow behind them slowly at pace equal to theirs, always 2 cars length behind them. They get a hot dog, I get a hot dog, etc.

While doing this one day I came across a couple. A dark haired man with medium length hair, and this girl who had gorgeous long blond hair.

I followed this couple for miles, from Alderney City to the bright neon lights of Star Junction, they were seemingly happy, joyful, in love with one another. The man cared for his girlfriend, and the girlfriend cared for her boyfriend.

They ate happily together, eating hot dogs, taking in the city. Always staring into each others eyes with deep glee and happiness. I had never seen so much love between two people. I cared for these two as much as they cared for each other. I would do as much as I can to make sure nothing would ever happen too them. After going ahead of them a bit and beating up hobos, walking in traffic ahead of them to make sure if a car were to come I would take it for them, and any other nuisance there could be.

Then it happened. After watching them stare at a giant ad in the Star Juction I realized something. I am alone. No one. Michelle was long gone for something I do not wish to bring up. Kiki dumped me when she found out I had been having intercourse with hookers then bash their heads in with a baseball bat to gain my money back. Carmen never called me again after our first date, mostly due to me pushing her down a set of subway stairs, then stopping her head into the steps. I never tried any other woman due to me thinking it was pointless at this point. I began to feel sad.

I thought to myself, "Why can that man not be me?" "Is he any better than me?" "Why wouldn't she think of dating me? Get some coffee, even at least TALK TOO ME?" I wanted her. I wanted this mysterious blond with the looks of an angel, and the laugh of a child. I wanted to be that man, I wanted to have what he had, to know that joy of having somebody care for your own well being. I was jealous of the man. I wanted that I could not have, that I desired for so much. The longer I watched them, the longer I wanted to become him, at any cost. I then felt remorse. Saddened of what I had become, a lonesome man stalking random pedestrians. But when the thought of this man touching her, kissing her, loving her... the thought of remorse was thrown to the back of my head as if I had never thought it.

I set forth a plan. I will kill him. Take up my new identity as him. And me and the blond will live happily together forever.

I knew what I had to do. I drive her whilst her screaming like a banshee. I reach my destination. The cliff next to Mikhail Faustin's house. If you've ever seen this part of the game there are rocks and old cars that seems from the '50s, and '60s at the bottom.

I rev my engine. She screams even louder. I drive faster, faster, and faster. Her death curling scream gets louder, louder, and louder.

We fly off the edge.

Everything is then silent for a mere second. This second feels like an eternity. I know what I am doing, I feel no regret. I am also for the first time in a long time; happy.

We both plummet to bottom and die instantaneously. They will never know who killed John, or the cab driver Shafeeq. They will never find the body of Sara or Niko Bellic. The ocean mixed with gasoline fueled fire will ruin any traces of either of our pasts or future.

I then revive at a hospital and steal a Blista Compact and go bowling with Roman.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Wait, were they girls... because you could have been a very lucky man.

1 chick 1 dude (both assumed of course, they could be transys)

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Quote by Gibson06

I then revive at a hospital and steal a Blista Compact and go bowling with Roman.

lol
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by RPGoof
epic, epic post there sir.

but I have to take no credit for it.

I stumbled on it like the day the game came out.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA