Ok what the hell, this is twice in the past two years that there is talk of Ronaldo leaving Man Utd. I believe that if Ronaldo does leave then it will be a big, big step backwards for Manchester and there has also been talk of Ferguson walking. Apparently, Real Madrid is offering 50 million plus Robinho for him but i don't think that it's enough. Man Utd. is also in debt from what i've heard so R. Madrid is taking advantage of this which is good strategy but I would be very disappointed if Ronaldo left a cup winning team for Madrid.

What do you fellow fans think?
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
I'm not really bothered. He'll follow the money, as should anyone with a limited career lifetime.
i think that there's an only club football thread.

also, there's always talk of star players being bought and sold. there's been talk of torres leaving and several years worth of stevie G to chelsea rumours. deal with it.

but deal with it in the right thread.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Yeah, I hope he stays in the Premiership, he's pretty good to watch. Plus i dislike Real.
Malcolm Glazer sucks.

I want Ronaldo to play with Man U 'til his retirement.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
With some of the numbers being thrown around, Mankfester United would be stupid not to sell him.

By the way there's a club football thread around.
I dont know i feel like Ronaldo might be following Beckham's footsteps. Today he leaves Manchester for Real. Tommorow he's in all kinds of modeling ads and 10 years from now he'll be playing in America with a terrible team. I don't think that they will sell him but we'll have to wait until the UEFA Euro is done as thats when he is expected to give info on his future.
Quote by csn00b
Quote by jpgilbert701
I dont know i feel like Ronaldo might be following Beckham's footsteps. Today he leaves Manchester for Real. Tommorow he's in all kinds of modeling ads and 10 years from now he'll be playing in America with a terrible team. I don't think that they will sell him but we'll have to wait until the UEFA Euro is done as thats when he is expected to give info on his future.

Except Beckham was way past his best when he got flogged by Surreychester United.
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
Honestly, I don't care. He still plays for Portugal in the World and Euro Cup

and that's all I care about

Go Portugal

ps. I'm American :]

pss. Is Luis Figo still playing for Real Madrid or did he quit?

Figo is not on Madrid anymore i believe he is on Inter Milan now.
Quote by csn00b
Quote by jpgilbert701
Figo is not on Madrid anymore i believe he is on Inter Milan now.

alright, thanks. I heard rumors that he said after the last world cup he's not playing anymore.

I live in a part of California that's about 70% Portuguese and Portuguese decent. So all of the girls are like, "OMG Ronaldo's sooooo hott" so I DGAF about him. I'm a Figo fan.

I know the Pit doesn't care, but Portuguese lesson of the day: It's pronounced "Ha-naldoo"
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
alright, thanks. I heard rumors that he said after the last world cup he's not playing anymore.

I live in a part of California that's about 70% Portuguese and Portuguese decent. So all of the girls are like, "OMG Ronaldo's sooooo hott" so I DGAF about him. I'm a Figo fan.

I know the Pit doesn't care, but Portuguese lesson of the day: It's pronounced "Ha-naldoo"

Seems more puerto rican that way.
Quote by csn00b
Madrid offered 100 million earlier this year and United declined so now im not too sure they'll sell. Plus the Glazer family has said that Madrid can go to hell.
Quote by csn00b
I dont like how Madrid always openly talks about the players they want, theyre so goddamn arrogant. I dont like Manchester anyways and I want Ronaldo to leave
Quote by jpgilbert701
Ok what the hell, this is twice in the past two years that there is talk of Ronaldo leaving Man Utd. I believe that if Ronaldo does leave then it will be a big, big step backwards for Manchester and there has also been talk of Ferguson walking. Apparently, Real Madrid is offering 50 million plus Robinho for him but i don't think that it's enough. Man Utd. is also in debt from what i've heard so R. Madrid is taking advantage of this which is good strategy but I would be very disappointed if Ronaldo left a cup winning team for Madrid.

And you say you're from California??

Sorry.. thats just me bein stereotypical and thinking Americans shouldn't know such things, haha. Anyways I think £50,000,000 + Robinho is a good enough offer. I'd go for it.
Madrid are a good team, and its more suited to Ronaldo's natural time zone and climate. He would do good things there.
And Robinho is a class player, Man Utd could do him good. They still have Rooney, and most likely a whole lot more in store my friend. Don't worry, Man U as a club won't crumble the day Ronaldo and Fergie leave.
Quote by jpgilbert701

Madrid are a cup winning team.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde