m getting a new guitar soon and i have three that i like and i dont know what to choose the choices are epi les paul custom, epi les pual ultra 2, and the third is ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000.i reallty like the esp but i think the tone is to metal for bcuz it has hte emgs and i heard there not to good for clean.but i hear epi's are mad kinda bad i like to play alternative/90's music and i dont know what a good pick would be. thx for all the help.
You can get the EC-1000 with seymour duncans if you get the sunburst model(s). If you don't like the sunburst colors and want something else, keep in mind your amp is a bigger part of your tone than your pickups.

If you have 3 guitars that you like, why are you getting another (I know I'm not really one to talk here)?

You know the price differences between Epiphones and the EC-1000, right?
_______
|||||||||||||||
ok you can all flame me for this but why do you ask what you should get? honestly you should check out the stores and just try out what you think looks good, and if you like it buy it, if not keep looking, your perfect guitar will jump out at you when you find the right one

thats my opinion
Quote by ibanez_artcore
ok you can all flame me for this but why do you ask what you should get? honestly you should check out the stores and just try out what you think looks good, and if you like it buy it, if not keep looking, your perfect guitar will jump out at you when you find the right one

thats my opinion

Completely agreed.

TS, maybe you don't want an Epiphone or an ESP. Maybe you want another ESP because the ECs don't really play that well. At any rate, go to a Guitar Center (or better yet, a local place) and try a bunch of guitars from every brand. The popular brands aren't always for everyone. I know I have like 200 guitars from popular brands in my signature, but there's a Schecter in there for good measure.

TRY EVERYTHING. Maybe you'll even wind up with a Rickenbacker.
_______
|||||||||||||||
Or you could try using proper grammer?

Sorry.

But really, listen to Dannyisokay.
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
Quote by stephen_rettie
get an esp with Seymour duncans then

^good idea right there
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by dannyisokay
Completely agreed.

TS, maybe you don't want an Epiphone or an ESP. Maybe you want another ESP because the ECs don't really play that well. At any rate, go to a Guitar Center (or better yet, a local place) and try a bunch of guitars from every brand. The popular brands aren't always for everyone. I know I have like 200 guitars from popular brands in my signature, but there's a Schecter in there for good measure.

TRY EVERYTHING. Maybe you'll even wind up with a Rickenbacker.

whats wrong with Rickenbacker? lol i like them
Quote by stephen_rettie
get an esp with Seymour duncans then

thats one of the best guitars with the best tones you can get right now for the price
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by ibanez_artcore
whats wrong with Rickenbacker? lol i like them

Nothing's wrong with Ricks... They're great! It's just that a Rickenbacker would probably be the weirdest thing for this particular person to end up with right now.
_______
|||||||||||||||