Ok, so on the pickguard of my beat up strat copy I wanted to write something. I decided to write the classic "This Machine Kills Facist" but with a twist. So I wrote that, crossed out facist and wrote 'ZOMBIES!' under it. What do you guys think? Epic win or epid fail?
I came.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
it would have been better if you put it the other way around. or now go cross out zombies and put homosayxeeyuls.
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
lol, I'm too lazy to get my cam. I'm writing in red sharpie, but unfortunately it doesnt look like blood
shouldve put russians under it...
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
Quote by jm11791
Blood?

Sure babyy
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Well I misread an add where a guy had one that said this machine kills dumb and all you could see was "this machine kills" and M and B. SO I was guessing what it was and thought it might be zombies...but I was wrong, so now its mine!
Quote by jamscopti
I tell you what's funny, is black people.

Well perhaps you can buy a guitar with a rebel flag and write "This Guitar Lynches ******s!" Be sure to play it in liberal areas
Quote by livrockdie
Well perhaps you can buy a guitar with a rebel flag and write "This Guitar Lynches ******s!" Be sure to play it in liberal areas

great way to freak out........dave chapelle is funny.
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
Ok, pix as promised.

First a family pic so you can see the whole thing

and heres the pickguard up close

the reason its so effed up is because I tried to make it look like blood by making it run using rubbing alcohol, it got out of control and I had to wipe it off and start again. So now it looks kind purpleish, but not as bad as the pic in person.
how many strats do you need?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Everyone seemed to like the idea last night.

(insert obligatory thats what she said joke here)
Last edited by livrockdie at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by wiggy1988
how many strats do you need?

well the copy was my first guitar, then I got a fender. The one on the right was given to me by one of my stepdads friends who had it sitting in thier basement. Its an old MIK squire. I got a new pickguard and electronics for it (the pickguard matches too well, I know) and I dont want to get rid of it because it was a gift. Eventually I do want to get a sunburst body for it...this one that is made of plywood.
Last edited by livrockdie at Jun 18, 2008,