just curious on how the slipknot and suicide silence crowds are, the venue im going to is an ampitheatre, theres seats mainly. what is this ganna be like? and im in the very back because of ticket prices, can you even see and hear the bands at all?
Judging from the name it's probably gonna be pretty peaceful.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Men will die.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Judging from the name it's probably gonna be pretty peaceful.
lmao, thats a good one,
1. go to youtube and watch slipknot live vids! they are sick.

2. you can hear fine! they put it through the pa and there are alot of apeakers!
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Well, faggots who act all metal and are angry at society.

You'll be fine. Just don't call Slipknot, "Slipcock", or else you'll have a thousand homoerotic fanboys threatening to beat you up.

Well, of course they won't actually beat you up because it'll probably be past their curfew and therefore their parents will be mad enough as it is.

Really, give it up...Chances are nothing bad will happen. Unless you get some idiot hardcore dancer being a jackass.
Quote by severed-metal
Well, faggots who act all metal and are angry at society.

You'll be fine. Just don't call Slipknot, "Slipcock", or else you'll have a thousand homoerotic fanboys threatening to beat you up.

Well, of course they won't actually beat you up because it'll probably be past their curfew and therefore their parents will be mad enough as it is.

Really, give it up...Chances are nothing bad will happen. Unless you get some idiot hardcore dancer being a jackass.

+1. im going but am not that big on slipknot. i just thought that was funny!
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
there's gonna be lots of awkwardly died hair and most pants will have at least 7 buckles/zippers.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke