are there alot of stages? is it big? are there places to sit? how long is it? can you bring food/drinks in? can you see a map or chart of when wich bands play? and can you go in, leave and come back later?
There's a bunch of stages. There's a big board with the stage and times all the bands are playing. There's not assigned seating, but it depends on the venue if there's places to sit at all. If not, sit on the ground.

I'm pretty sure camera's are allowed.
Quote by Tarzan_man
I heard a rumour that there are absolutely no toilet facilities. So you're gonna have to pee in empty bottles and god only knows where you'll be able to take a dump.
.Pretty sure that's not true
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I heard that bands play there sometimes..I don't believe the guy who told me, though.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
i went to the darien lake show last year. there were 3 main stages and a couple smaller ones. at darien lake they had an amplitheatre so there was seating for one main stage. but the other two stages where there werent seats had teh major bands. theres a giant scheduale board set up with the stages and times of bands playing. u cant bring in any food or beverages at that venue. cameras are aloud. its pretty gigantic and crazy. be ready for some insane moshpits and crowd surfing and be ready to pegged in the head with random objoects being thrown through the crowd. as long as u keep ur ticket u should be able to get in and out as u please
Outdoors, hot, sweaty, and dirty conditions. Oh, and they lock you in with no re-entry and charge through the roof for water. Don't bother drinking either, unless you like the taste of piss warm, flat beer.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Well, when a mommy and a daddy really love each other....
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by jdog_has_ibanez
are there alot of stages? is it big? are there places to sit? how long is it? can you bring food/drinks in? can you see a map or chart of when wich bands play? and can you go in, leave and come back later?

there are usually 7 stages, it is in an ampitheater usually, you can sit on the ground away from the stages, idk about brining food but they do sell it there, there are charts on almost all of the tents where they sell stuff the stages are named, you can leave and go back in. cams and audio recorders are not allowed there are bathrooms.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
it's HUGE (lol). Cameras are fine. theres a big ol' blow up chart with the bands and time they play. You CANNOT leave and go back. And im not sure about food and drinks. I'm pretty sure you have to get food there and it's hell'uvh expensive
Quote by J6strings21fret
it's HUGE (lol). Cameras are fine. theres a big ol' blow up chart with the bands and time they play. You CANNOT leave and go back. And im not sure about food and drinks. I'm pretty sure you have to get food there and it's hell'uvh expensive

well it varies from place to plae but that is the main idea of it

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Would it be a bad idea to wait until I get there to buy a ticket? I'm pretty sure they sell them there but does anyone know the price?
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
It takes place at an amphitheater. Inside of the theater are 2 of the smaller stages. The 2 main stages are in a nearby field, and there are assorted other stages around.
My advice:
bring a pad and pen. When you get there, find the big red inflatable thing. It lists the bands. Pick who you want to see. Write down when they play and at what stage. Keep the paper with you. Then walk around and get your feel for where all the stages are.
There is no reentry. Food and drink are readily available, you just need to give them your limbs and first born.

EDIT:
To the above post: get your tickets in advance, the lines will SUCK there. They usually cost about $30
Quote by saxaxe
It takes place at an amphitheater. Inside of the theater are 2 of the smaller stages. The 2 main stages are in a nearby field, and there are assorted other stages around.
My advice:
bring a pad and pen. When you get there, find the big red inflatable thing. It lists the bands. Pick who you want to see. Write down when they play and at what stage. Keep the paper with you. Then walk around and get your feel for where all the stages are.
There is no reentry. Food and drink are readily available, you just need to give them your limbs and first born.

EDIT:
To the above post: get your tickets in advance, the lines will SUCK there. They usually cost about $30

i ususally show up at 12:30 because it starts at 10:00 and usually the bad bands i dont wanna see are playing earlier and they have this thing called backwards babby sitting where parents get in for free and the kids have to get a ticket so if anyone tells there parents about that they will usually be greatfull for saving $30 or so

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
You guys are really on the ball, but none of the people I'm going with have tickets yet or are planning on buying them so I'll wait in line with them. And also, what time does it usually start?

EDIT: Nevermind, question has been answered.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
bring a backpack cause you'll get stuff there and wont feel like carrying it around all day. i was lucky and snuck in 4 frozen gatorades and they lasted me the whole day. be prepared for expensive food and drinks ect. its fun to just walk around and look at vendors when the bands you wanna see arnt playing. ummm bring comfy shoes cause you'll be walking for the whole day. cameras are usually fine, and no re-entry. anything else just ask me this will be my 4th one? i dont remember
All you saying its in an ampetheater, it really depends. The two I go two are both at parks. Its huge, cameras are fine, and you can bring bags in, I don't think they care if you bring food and drinks, but most people don't. In Tampa doors are 11, bands at 12, but I'm not sure about any of the other ones.

Wear sunscreen and comfortable shoes, and don't take anything in you wouldn't mind losing.
Quote by daviswk
All you saying its in an ampetheater, it really depends. The two I go two are both at parks. Its huge, cameras are fine, and you can bring bags in, I don't think they care if you bring food and drinks, but most people don't. In Tampa doors are 11, bands at 12, but I'm not sure about any of the other ones.

Wear sunscreen and comfortable shoes, and don't take anything in you wouldn't mind losing.

im going to vinnoy park next to tampa, haha that woulda been funny if i saw someone from this site there
Quote by daviswk

also put your keys in a safe place and put all valuables in your vehicle.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by jdog_has_ibanez

Yes there are alot of stages.

Yes the venue is usually big..

Probably are places to sit, mine does.

It's all day..

You can bring anything in..

Theres a big board with times and stages of bands.

I don't know about leaving, never did it.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch