My town just got one of these. Do you have any where you live?
http://www.kvnews.com/articles/2008/06/17/news/doc48581b92c6830891138171.txt
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Jun 17, 2008,
Java Jigglers

Now that is a company name...

This also made me laugh...

UnHappy Local wrote on Jun 17, 2008 6:14 PM:

" I recently saw the new coffee stand and I am appalled by it. I have heard that these are the new thing on the west side, but we are not the West side. Let them Keep it there. I am sickened by the moral degredation of our society. It is a modern day Sodom and Gomorah. To the employees of Java Jigglers I would say please put your clothes on, and to the owners there are more respectable ways to "survive". Think about the example you are setting for your children and for the others who see the filth as the drive by. Because of your new business I have to travel around so as not to expose my family to your business "
Quote by Hot_Money420
Java Jigglers

Now that is a company name...

This also made me laugh...

UnHappy Local wrote on Jun 17, 2008 6:14 PM:

" I recently saw the new coffee stand and I am appalled by it. I have heard that these are the new thing on the west side, but we are not the West side. Let them Keep it there. I am sickened by the moral degredation of our society. It is a modern day Sodom and Gomorah. To the employees of Java Jigglers I would say please put your clothes on, and to the owners there are more respectable ways to "survive". Think about the example you are setting for your children and for the others who see the filth as the drive by. Because of your new business I have to travel around so as not to expose my family to your business "

I drive by it every day, and don't see anything. I try to catch a glimpse of some bikini, and still can't see it. It's not that bad at all.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I drive by it every day, and don't see anything. I try to catch a glimpse of some bikini, and still can't see it. It's not that bad at all.

I wonder what that woman you quoted does when she goes to the beach with her family?

Those bathing-suit-clad hussies should put on coats so as not to expose the children to that filth!

...unfortunately, coats are a bitch to swim in.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
I wonder what that woman you quoted does when she goes to the beach with her family?

Those bathing-suit-clad hussies should put on coats so as not to expose the children to that filth!

...unfortunately, coats are a bitch to swim in.

There are quite a few people like that in town. But the college kids balance it out nicely.

Quote by hippiebass
It must suck if they spill the espresso.

yeah, I can imagine so. Apparently these places are popular in Western Washington.

I doubt any of you remember this thread... but I just thought I'd update. So... the owner of this coffee stand was recently arrested for sex crimes. I guess he molested some children or something. Pretty damn creepy.

i want one...

scratch that i want like 12 of them
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
not as good as a hooters i was at in tenerife. they were playing metal while the surfing was on and the boobies were serving burgers.