all right i need a little bit of help here because im not quite sure what i should do. right now i have a 2004 toyota 4runner. its a really nice care but the gas mileage is terrible and it sucks when the gas is so expensive. also i just hate driving an suv. so anyway, my parents told me if i wanted we could sell it but the catch is that the car i got could only be about 11 or 12 grand which is like half the price of this car so that means it would be crappier. what would you do?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
How far do you drive every day? Gas milage is an issue but it is just one part of the puzzle.
How much will insurance be on a different vehicle? What kind of depreciacian are you looking at? Are you currently making payments?
Fuck it. Buy a Mini.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Sell the damn car, and ride your bike everywhere. Less expensive and more environmental healthy.
ONLY 11 or 12 grand?
Buy used and don't rule out cars from the 90s.
I drive a 93 Tempo worth all of... 1000 bucks, and it's great on gas, and happens to get me places.. mind you it accelerates horribly and takes a lifetime to hit 110kph on the highway.
hug your local pug dealer!
Apparently I can't spell depreciation.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by cody733
ONLY 11 or 12 grand?
buy used and don't rule out cars from the 90s
i drive a 93 tempo worth all of... 1000 bucks, and it's great on gas, and happens to get me places.. mind you it accelerates horribly and takes a lifetime to hit 110kph on the highway

QFT, 12 grand can get you a decent car.

Sell the SUV, get something more efficient.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
buy a late chevrolet impala, you can get a impala for 5-10 grand that gets over 30mpg. we sell a lot of them at my work.
11 or 12 grand will get you a not so brand new civic,
they're really good on gas. plus they last for like 300,000 miles.
i want a car that doesnt have a **** interior and doesnt look too bad, thats the thing
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks