from what i read, Metallica is going to show up once at the Ozzfest. I read that they're only going to Dallas. This is the First time they have ever showed up at the Ozzfest! I'm not sure if all of this is true but its what i read on ozzfest.com. i just need verification if they're gonna only show up once. and i also need to know if theyr gonna come to San Antonio, TX cuz the wbsite says only at Dallas.
the bad part of it this year is, its not free. last year it was for free. even parking was free. but food and drinks were expensive. this year, to get general admission its $129! WTF! somone tell me the truth behind all this, if you know.
i thought ozzfest was only 1 stop this year at least thats wat i heard..wish it came here tho ...n free again lol
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
F*ckin Lame!

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Meh, Ozzfest hasn't been my cup of tea the past few years. Besides, even if I wanted to go, it hasn't even stopped in Georgia since 2005.

*shrugs*

Doesn't bother me anymore.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20