Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
this will be deleted, there is already a thread on it.

but anyways I have pics of my stuff in my profile
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
you know there is a specific thread for this. it's called: the ONLY thread for pictureds of your gear. it's ok. your prob new
Quote by Underjoggle
My guitar is made from the wood of Christ's cross. With strings made of his beard hair.
yea but i dont care they will delete it and i will make it again and again until they delete me then ill sign up with a new name and start over thry dont mess with me they can just leave me alone
...so now lets see tose pics
Quote by guitarman6486
yea but i dont care they will delete it and i will make it again and again until they delete me then ill sign up with a new name and start over thry dont mess with me they can just leave me alone
...so now lets see tose pics

Are you trying to fight UG? "Dont mess with me brahh, ill make a new account so hard, thatll show you"

No ones gonna post pics, find the other thread
Quote by kd420
Are you trying to fight UG? "Dont mess with me brahh, ill make a new account so hard, thatll show you"

No ones gonna post pics, find the other thread

**** you man im just trying to have some fun and then everyone has to be this way...just post some pics...wat is so hard about that?????
i would post mine...but it would be considered pr0n since my gear is so awsome and i dont want to get banned
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
maybe i dont want to so **** you. what the hell did i ever do? all i want is the unlazy people that dont act like assholes (like you) to post some pics of thier **** (like the nice people above you in the forum)
Quote by guitarman6486
maybe i dont want to so **** you. what the hell did i ever do? all i want is the unlazy people that dont act like assholes (like you) to post some pics of thier **** (like the nice people above you in the forum)

Thats funny, i dont see any pics...

Is it so hard to post YOUR stuff where the OTHER "nice" people post theres?
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me
Cube 15
Misc.
THD HOT plate Attentuator and other stuff
Quote by guitargod21136
i have a Gibson Searchbar Studio
and a Mesa Triple Searchifier

I like your gear, would you be willing to trade the gibson searcbar studio, for my fender MIM searchbarcaster?
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
you can see my gear on the vendor websites....im too busy playing my gear to take pics of it
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by this&that
I like your gear, would you be willing to trade the gibson searcbar studio, for my fender MIM searchbarcaster?

does it have Searchmour Duncans?

ok, I admit that I took it too far
im sorry that i didnt know there was another one until every one rudely started cuasing a big scene about it since tere are thousnds of topics in the forum i dont have the time to look at them all
its the first topic......

save the announcement... but still.
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me
Cube 15
Misc.
THD HOT plate Attentuator and other stuff
Quote by Krzy8
its the first topic......

save the announcement... but still.

dude i just joined unlike you i dont know all this ****
Quote by guitarman6486
im sorry that i didnt know there was another one until every one rudely started cuasing a big scene about it since tere are thousnds of topics in the forum i dont have the time to look at them all

I joined 24 hours ago but I am not as stupid as you. Anytime you join a forum you should look at the stickys, so you don't make retarded topics like this one.