Yeah, Im selling my PB. $1600 with the decimator+shipping. Let me know. Email me. Destructospin07@yahoo.com
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
El bump. Going on the bay this week if it doesnt sell.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
It was just a line 6 cab which I threw Eminence legends in.

This is up on ebay on buy it now for $1600+shipping
Quote by tarlkea
Off ebay, price drop to $1450+shipping
Quote by tarlkea
Ehhh...I'd really rather not due to just annoyance and stuff you know?
Quote by tarlkea
just to let you know, there will be no canadians buying it, you can get it for 1400 new here. just lettting you know now ;P
You can get it for 1499euro here, which is about 1750$. So, unless its brand new anyway and/or has just been removed from the box, tested and then replaced, I don't think I'll be personally too interested (Plus, you do not send to Europe). But I bet there will be plenty of Americans dying for it seeing as there quite highly priced in the United States.
Is it a v1 or v2? just asking.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
is your PB still around?

im interested.
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels