Hell yeah.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
DUMB!!!! inb4close

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
goodbye.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
inb4close

have fun in hell

*reported*
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
only took a year before this one before couldn't take the pit any longer
Gibson Les Paul Classic w/Stetsbar
Fender MIM Strat w/ EMG DG20 System
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Memory Boy
Maxon OD9
EHX Big Muff
Vox Wah
EHX POG
It's because all of the mods have an allergic reaction to pears. Now how would you feel if a fruit not only laughed at you, but gave you hives? Sad fate.
Quote by highroller540
can someone please explain to me why this results in an instant ban?

because its been used so much and the gods... er mods think that its a complete waste of life to look at it, plus they reason by saying that even posting the words "lol wut" is completely inconstructive in itself, let alone posting a weird (yet still awesome in my eyes) pear
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by O-52-A-50-R
Why are there giraffes in the background?

*reported*

because its the magical land of salamanca and whoever created this picture willed there to be giraffes, if you see the entire pic theres also a squirrel painting a pic of the pear, its just cut off in the lolwut version
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Quote by mr. riff
still not closed yet?

there was one lolwut thread with all these awsome variations (lol que, lol wutermelon, deathwut etc.) that was posted on april fools, took like 7 pages to close, people thot it was a april fools joke so they posted pears too, little did they know it wasent a joke and they all got banned, it was epic, i witnessed the entire thing, but the thought of being banned scared me as ****less as the thought of kv nerve gas, so i didnt even think to post in that thread
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Quote by acersucks
Is the pear no longer banable?

dont post the fruit youngin', its very bannable, its just taking the go.. err mods a little extra time to sort this one out
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Quote by highroller540
can someone please explain to me why this results in an instant ban?

Because the pear is annoying and the mods got tired of seeing it posted so much.

It's also against the rules to post in a reported thread because it's bumping spam (annoying spam at that). So no one post after this.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
I AM THEM WHO REPORT THINGS....why well i have no life and think i'm a moderator but the real real reason is that if you don't get banned then that means jeasus was black
Still not closed.. wow. Maybe the mods hav changed their minds?
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.