Now I just need pedals. The amp I have decided on is the Peavey Valveking Royal 8.
I was thinking about getting a multi effects pedal because I want some more gain for metal and some effects like reverb, chorus, delay. My budget is around 100 - 150 USD. Should I get a multi-effects pedal or just get 2 pedals(OD pedal for metal and Chorus pedal)?
Guitars
Douglas WRL595, ESP LTD EC-50, 60's Partscaster
Amps
Peavey Valveking 112 w/Vet30
Pedals
Fender Starcaster Chorus ,MXR Classic Overdrive, Artec 8 Band Equalizer, Digitech Hardwire Delay
Get a multi-fx but I would save and buy a good one. like the Boss gt-8 or gt-10
Quote by False_God
Get a multi-fx but I would save and buy a good one. like the Boss gt-8 or gt-10

I don't think I can save for a better one because I'm getting it for my birthday and my parents can only spend so much.
Guitars
Amps
Pedals
Fender Starcaster Chorus ,MXR Classic Overdrive, Artec 8 Band Equalizer, Digitech Hardwire Delay
look for a used gt-8.
since the gt-10 is out, you can get lucky and find one around 200.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
take that money and the money you were gonna spend on the amp, and get a Valveking 112, much more worth it

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by Awaken
take that money and the money you were gonna spend on the amp, and get a Valveking 112, much more worth it

I don't need an amp that loud. Mainly for practicing and jamming sometimes
Guitars
Amps
Pedals
I was looking at the Korg AX5G. Is it any good? Maybe instead of the Valveking I go with this amp?
http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedgear/details.cfm?listID=104760128
I'm not sure if it's the combo though.
Guitars
Amps
Pedals
i'm not going to knock the Flextone cause i've never played one but I'd go back the Valveking idea and personally I think my Digitech RP250 is a great little starting multi pedal for $150.

not the greatest tone on earth here but maybe better than what you've come up with so far.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/DigiTech-RP250-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Pedal-103952149-i1168302.gc
Quote by Leat
Get it while you can. They're more than 250 here. That thing is all you'll ever need.

Is it the combo though?
Guitars
Amps
Pedals
id say get a used ME-50 its a pretty solid multi-pedal, and you just gatta try out that delay, it sounds awesome.