Page 1 of 2
In Nude by Radiohead where johnny plays the little fill that goes something like:

E|----9-7----------
A|----------9-7-5--

I don't know why, it just sounds really nice.

How about you?
In Metallica's Sad But True, the way they play the E note...it makes me ejaculate all over my new trousers every time.
The.
The intro riff to 'Knights' by Minus the Bear...There are plenty more but I just happen to be listening to this song.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
In Metallica's Sad But True, the way they play the E note...it makes me ejaculate all over my new trousers every time.

Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
the intro to hope by rush. just the first few notes
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
"Lead with your need as god descends" in Pink Roses by Glassjaw. That song rules anyway, but that part is sweet.
the section with no instruments in **** Authority by Pennywise
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
the tone of johns guitar in rhcp's "the zephyr song"
the way the drums sound in zep's "when the levee breaks"
they way the singer drops low to sing the line 'sometimes i wanna throw it all away' right before the bridge' in goldfinger's "superman"
right after the solo is finished in 'All Along the Watchtower' by Hendrix.

As if the solo isnt sick enough, he sounds really cool when he comes back in with the vocals, and the bass has this part that makes me just want to rewind it everytime i hear it

EDIT: almost forgot, in the end of 'The Crunge' by zeppelin, wheres that confounded bridge? lol
"To me it seems pretty straightforward. There are two opinions one can have about freedom of speech, you're for it or against it." - Tom Morello

Shackled Our Minds When You're Bent on the Cross... When Ignorance Reigns, Life is Lost
The very first note in "Into the Void" on Master of Reality. ****ing awesome.
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
The opening to "Physcho Holiday" by Pantera.

Oh and i don't know how to spell "physcho"........think I came close though.
In '1983...(a merman I should Turn to be)' by hendrix, when all the instruments stop, and he comes in with an epic "Straight ahead..." at the same time the melodic electric guitar line starts... Ah... heavenly.
In "descend the shades of night" - by machine head ... theres one single note thats bended quickly that makes me wanna goo.
Jackson King V KVX10, Xbox 360 Games, DVDs, TV Boxsets for sale HERE
Quote by Erik_Aero
In Nude by Radiohead where johnny plays the little fill that goes something like:

E|----9-7----------
A|----------9-7-5--

I don't know why, it just sounds really nice.

How about you?

On a similar note, the bass fill in 15 Step by Radiohead is amazing as well.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
The "Slowing Down Tape" sound that Head does in Korn's Thoughtless.

C -9---12---8 ---- then Head lowers the whammy bar slowly, really cool sound.
G -x----x----x
D -7---10---6
A -------------

The thing Skillet does in Whispers in the dark.

Tuned Drop B
High C# - 22 22 22 22 17 17 17 18 18 18 18 17 17 17 17 13 13 13 13 12 12 12 12 10 10 10 10

The intro to Megadeth's Washington is Next that goes kind like "wee a wah wee a woo wee a wah" LOL

(Didn't feel like tabbing it out)
Last edited by _A.D.I.D.A.S._ at Jun 17, 2008,
In my opinion, the riff that enters at 2:44 in Iron Maidens ~ Afraid To Shoot Strangers, is the greatest thing I've ever heard on guitar! However, the riff that enters at 3:43 just kills the song.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by barb3rman
The intro riff to 'Knights' by Minus the Bear...There are plenty more but I just happen to be listening to this song.

+6,000,000,000,000,000

It's all just loops on his 4 Line 6 DL-4s, and he never touches the guitar after recording them into them, but still, it's AMAZING.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Controlling Animals by The Chinkees

The chorus and the whole "woah oh oh woah oh oh" part. It's so romantic and makes me want to dance my cerebrum out.
the opening e note played by flea at the start of RHCP's 'around the world'
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
There's this little riff in Down, Down, Down to Mephisto's Cafe by Streetlight Manifesto where it plays this little tiny riff before starting the chord progression again.

A--------5h7p5-------
E-5h7-----------------
the beginning of the song by taking back sunday: great romances of the 20th century, the rest of the song is meh.

also the ending on whatsername by green day, but these were both bands i listened to as a kid so i wouldn't go looking for bands that had great albums but ones that had one good song or parts of them all over.
Quote by slate blank
the beginning of the song by taking back sunday: great romances of the 20th century, the rest of the song is meh.

also the ending on whatsername by green day, but these were both bands i listened to as a kid so i wouldn't go looking for bands that had great albums but ones that had one good song or parts of them all over.

I used to listen to Green Day all the time, and the solos to Whatsername and Wake Me Up When September Ends always gave me goosebumps.
Pissed.
Quote by brake_p
"Lead with your need as god descends" in Pink Roses by Glassjaw. That song rules anyway, but that part is sweet.

I always loved that too.

I have so many. I usually have one part of a song I really love. The first two that come to mind are:
1) the part in "Black" by Pearl Jam where Eddie sings the "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life..." lines. He does it with such feeling; it gets me every time.
2) The opening part of Jeff Buckley's "Grace." The whole song is amazing actually, but those first notes get me so into it.
The start of the trombone solo in Haitian Fight Song by Charles Mingus. We're not limited to rock in this thread, are we?
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
The little bend lick after the run up in Slanderous by Machine Head.

2|---17b-r15-17--15-14---|

Does it for me every time.
Bass solo of Metropolis - Dream Theater.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
when the trumpet comes in on "So What" by Miles Davis
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I have a few,

Horse the Band - Seven Tentacles and Eight Flames @ 1:10 there's an excellent
keyboard interlude (or whatever you want to call it)

Horse the Band - Purple @ 2:02 Short bass solo

Horse the Band - New York City @ 3:40 Excellent keyboard and Guitar riff. (where Nathan is singing "Go, Go, Go... STOP!)

Horse the band has soooo many short nuggets of pure awesomeness scattered around in their music.

One of my favorites also is in Enter by Russian Circles around 2:42, It has some of my favorite drum playing ever, it's just so intracate and subtle, yet amazing
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
There's about five of them in Pantera's Cemetary Gates for me.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
I love the little fill in Weezers Buddy Holly, just after the solo that's like

E|--17-----17--19--19b20r19-17----------
B|------18-----------------------------18---17--

It just sounds so cool.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
The first solo in Comfortably Numb. That first bend is...orgasmic.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
I like how this is titled "tiny tidbits in songs that you love" and people are naming solos and massive riffs and hooks in the songs they quote.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
3:12 in the song Lucky by Radiohead.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
"Take hold of my hand, for you are no longer alone" in Walk With Me In Hell by Lamb Of God. Makes me feel good, a part of something bigger.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
3:12 in the song Lucky by Radiohead.

Wow I never noticed that awesome little section before. That's awesome.

has no signature.
Page 1 of 2