On a search for something a little different I recently picked up a Gibson Faded SG (worn brown) from my local guitar shop. I currently play an Epiphone Les paul custom.

I can definatley tell the differences in tone and setup and I really like the SG. But the simple looks and unfinished body make it sort of unappealing. The Les Paul on the other hand is a flamed maple top, with gold hardware...much nicer looking of the two guitars with very simalr sound....

My poll question especially for anyone who has either of these guitars is...

Which guitar would you rather own, the Gibson Faded SG or the Custom Epiphone Les Paul?
Quote by Robbie Z
On a search for something a little different I recently picked up a Gibson Faded SG (worn brown) from my local guitar shop. I currently play an Epiphone Les paul custom.

I can definatley tell the differences in tone and setup and I really like the SG. But the simple looks and unfinished body make it sort of unappealing. The Les Paul on the other hand is a flamed maple top, with gold hardware...much nicer looking of the two guitars with very simalr sound....

My poll question especially for anyone who has either of these guitars is...

Which guitar would you rather own, the Gibson Faded SG or the Custom Epiphone Les Paul?

It depends on how well each play as it can differ quite a bit...

Also... Wrong forum.
sup?
Electric Guitar Thread.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Electric Guitar Thread.

This is a thread. The pit is the forum. Are you writing this down?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Epiphone.

No vs thread, and wrong forum.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
THE GIBSON, THE GIBSON!!!1!11!!!
but get a custom paint job.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .