http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHH41bLQ4q4&feature=related

in the start all the thundering picslides.

how? He uses a modded echoplex and a expression pedal somehow so help me out UG!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Umm gain cranked, lotsa treble. That's my best guess.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Umm gain cranked, lotsa treble. That's my best guess.

no no no I know how to get his SOUND I want all the thundering picslides and stuff in the beginning
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
It doesn't sound like he's adding any effects the slides.
how do you get his sound btw? like you said you know how lol
My Gear:
Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster
Squire Stratocaster
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss Super Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
That's some sort of analog delay with the regen cranked so it feedback. I could do sounds like that with my carbon copy when I had it.
Quote by Kevin Saale
That's some sort of analog delay with the regen cranked so it feedback. I could do sounds like that with my carbon copy when I had it.

yes I know that I said that in the first post but how do you do it hands free like he does (btw he uses an echoplex)

and to tarts

he used to use old 100w marshall superlead plexis and Eq'd the crap outta them but now he uses rockman gear and EQ's the crap outta it throws on a bit of chorus (you HAVE to use a Les paul) and then there is some other stuff but thats a bit off topic lol
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
They make expression pedals that hook up to a knob on a pedal so you can control it with your foot. I'm not sure what it's called, but sounds like what you need.
Quote by Kevin Saale
They make expression pedals that hook up to a knob on a pedal so you can control it with your foot. I'm not sure what it's called, but sounds like what you need.

Ideas?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
yes I know that I said that in the first post but how do you do it hands free like he does (btw he uses an echoplex)

He probably had their sound-guy cranking the hell out of the knobs for him back stage. If you want to do this by yourself, you might want to see about rewiring a volume pedal as the regen knob on a delay.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
bump

EDIT: mogar Yes thats what he did is use a gutted wah to controll the regene but I don't have a clue how to do that
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
My guess would be to figure out what resistance the pot in the delay is, then replace the one in a wah with it. Then wire it up just like the one in the delay. You'd have to bolt both units down on the same board though to keep the wires from getting pulled.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Quote by mogar
My guess would be to figure out what resistance the pot in the delay is, then replace the one in a wah with it. Then wire it up just like the one in the delay. You'd have to bolt both units down on the same board though to keep the wires from getting pulled.

I'll bet thats what he did Thanks!
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I'll bump this one more time
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era