Bb6: x10033
D: xx0232
F: 133211
G: 320033
Em7: 022030
D/F#: 2x0232
Asus: x02230

Intro (repeat twice):

e|------------------------------0------------------------------0------------------------------0-------------|
B|-----------------3-------------------3----------3-------------------3---------3---------------------3----|
G|---------------------0------------------------------0------------------------------0----------------------|
D|-------------------------0------0----------------------0--------0-----------------------0----------------|
A|--0--2---3------------------------------2-------------------------------1----------------------3---------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|----0h2------------0h2----------------------1-----3---1------------3---------3--------3------|
B|-----------3--------3------3------------------1-----1---1------------3---------6--------5------|
G|---------------2---------------2------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|----0--------------------------------------3----------------------5------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------1-----------1------------3-----------3---------3----------|

e|------------------0h2p0-----------0h2--------------|
B|---------3-------3---------3-------3------------------|
G|-------------2-----------------2------------------------|
D|-----0---------------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------|

Verse: Cadd9 G/B Bb6 Cadd9-D F G D (repeat)

Chorus: G Em7 Asus Cadd9 D Em7 D/F# G D/F# Em7 D

Outro: F G D (repeat....)
holy **** did you just tab out that version out? OMG thanks man. no seriously you are the greatest. I can probably perfrom this at a gig.
Last edited by lpmarshall at Jun 18, 2008,
i think she does arpeggios on the versus right?
you can do the same intro arpeggio for the verse , but when she gets to F either she arpeggios it or just strum the chords, I see that she does a plain F chord and an open G and then she arpeggios the final chord D..it's a matter of improvisation......
Verse: Cadd9 G/B Bb6 Cadd9-D F G D (repeat)

Chorus: G Em7 Asus Cadd9 D Em7 D/F# G D/F# Em7 D

Outro: F G D (repeat....)

i dont think the cadd9 chord fits in to the verse.

And on the chorus if I take out the Cadd9 chord out, it seems a bit smoother. eh im not sure.