Does anyone know where I can get a cheap set of bass synth pedals or midi pedals, ala Moog Taurus pedals or Roland PK-5's respectively? I am looking to expand my sound but my hands are already tied with bass and keyboard, and i love the sound from Geddy Lee's Taurus pedals on old Rush records.
I am willing to trade my bass multifx pedal if you have anything interesting.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
No thanks, I've already got a digitech bass effects pedal. What I'm looking for is a standalone pedal synth or a pedal midi controller.
Would you be interested in my Boss SYB-5 Bass Synth pedal?

I got it 5 months ago but it's been used so little it's effectively brand new. I've just never really been able to fit the sound into the music I play
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Try guitar pedals with the bass
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
no no no, i'm not looking for an effects pedal. i am looking for a set of synth pedals that generate their own notes, a keyboard you play with your feet. the moog taurus is the best, here's a picture...
taurus bass pedals
These Amplifiers go to 11
Gear:
Black Fender Jazz Bass w/ Badass Bass II Bridge
Peavy Max-112
Various Others (keyboard, 12-string, etc)
Thats kind of like what Rush use
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.