Haha that'd be sweet if they got JP Jones on bass, Plant on vocals, and Page, Beck, and Clapton all on guitar. And Zach on drums.

Zep was originally billed as the Yardbirds when they first started out btw (for one show)
Quote by st.stephen
Haha that'd be sweet if they got JP Jones on bass, Plant on vocals, and Page, Beck, and Clapton all on guitar. And Zach on drums.

Zep was originally billed as the Yardbirds when they first started out btw (for one show)

The "New" Yardbirds, wasn't it?
Quote by RU Experienced?
The "New" Yardbirds, wasn't it?

Yeah, exactly, like the New Originals
Quote by st.stephen

i have a video of an instrumental stairway on my page where
beck and clapton come in on the solo
if that counts....
Quote by //ANDREW\\
i have a video of an instrumental stairway on my page where
beck and clapton come in on the solo
if that counts....

That doesn't really count because they were trying to save Page's ass. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Zep-Head and fan of Jimmy Page, but in that video he was sucking big time. Why wouldn't he though? It was one of the few times he had picked up a guitar in like 3 years.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
they were originally billed as the yardbirds after page was stuck with concert fufillments when the yardbirds broke up. they changed it to the new yardbirds and later led zeppelin. i don't think their will be a yardbirds reunion but that would be sweet. i am however waiting for a zeppelin world tour.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
they would skeet on the world...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by st.stephen

The three of them were never in the band at the same time, though

EDIT: I think that this belongs in the Classic Rock Forum, by the way
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Well, Keith Relf kinda electrocuted himself to death with his electric guitar. Pretty sweet.