Quote by ACDCfrontman
So I think I've narrowed my next amp to either the Vox AD30Vt or the Roland Cube 30x . They're both about the same price and same wattage, so what are your experiences with these or what have you heard?

well if you're oriented around harder more metal tones (metallica, slayer, pantera, brootalz all that) than the roland will be better, but if you're more classic/hard rock oriented (zeppelin, acdc RULES BTW, all that) than the vox will be better
good choices for a solid state/hybrid modeling amp
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
i dont like the cleans on the vox i like the OD on it bettor than on the Cube, its got usable distortions but i just hate the cleans, the cube does a bettor job in that section, but for OD channels i prefer the Vox and i have both of them so yah.

I gatta tell you look into a fender super champ XD there way bettor than these two amps will ever be, dosent sound digital or SS like the vox and cube do sound. the Super champ XD sounds and plays like a genuine tube amp and it sounds louder to, more solid with a lot more substance, its probly the two power tubes. but yah i sure do regret buying the vox and the Cube when i could have gotten the fender. Its a modeller tube amp aswell but its way bettor.

Take it from a guy who owns both amps(VOX/CUBE) buy the fender super champ XD you wont regret it, not one single bit.
Last edited by the-kid44P at Jun 18, 2008,
Classic rock - Vox.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia