The main concept of this Guitar is to take a White Squire Bullet.
Then do my own personal odd "finish" onto it.
Somewhat like eddie van halensfrankenstrat but with duct tape, Electric tap, and copper tape for a black, copper, silver, and White kinda of design.
EXEPT the cavity wont have any of those but intead will be painted black if it isnt already, and a clear pickgaurd will be put on top.
Then inside i will put 3 Blue Leds inside and use a switch of some sort to active them.
The battery will be crammed into the cavity or any other ideas you would recomend.
The ending result should look pretty good i think.

If their are any problems or you have any suggestions please tell me.
I personaly have worrys that the cavity wont have enough room for the wires and battery and led and such.

Thanks ahead of time for anyone posting help.
that actually sounds doable, and sweet. find a way to place the battery so you dont have to drill into the guitar. maybe open up the backplate and put a little battery holder thing there.

It will look something on the lines of this.
The blue dots are were i plan on placing the leds and i drew wires for sh!ts and giggles.
Just the basic idea.

BTW I do not own or play a bullet, its simply forcost reasons because im on a bidget.
As soon as i get a job im working on an Ibanez Vai Styled guitar andmaking my own translucent pickgaurd for it.
Sounds unique - my question though is about the leds, why only three? Won't it be a bit dim in some parts with that configuration? You could do somethinng like a frosted pickguard and just have a blue glow, or get superbright leds and really light up the entire cavity if you placed them correctly.

Have you considered placing the battery elsewhere? It seems like it'd be a pain to replace it if you had to remove strings and such every time.
Quote by guitar/bass76
Sounds unique - my question though is about the leds, why only three? Won't it be a bit dim in some parts with that configuration? You could do somethinng like a frosted pickguard and just have a blue glow, or get superbright leds and really light up the entire cavity if you placed them correctly.

Have you considered placing the battery elsewhere? It seems like it'd be a pain to replace it if you had to remove strings and such every time.

Well i had the thought.
And this isnt a Guitar im gunna use a lot.
Its just a show guitar truely.
For shows when we do a nice melodic intro before we unleash hell.
im gunna use an AB box and use this guitar live occasionally and maybe every once and a while.
But Ive got myself an Ibanez RG that im in absolute love with.
So i only play on playing this guitar like 5 times a week + That type of song we play when we start off our shows.

Thanks for the idea but can you give me some ideas on place ment of these leds?
I want to use the bright ones i can so it looks nice and glowy plus it will light up the bridge area.
If you do so I would apreciate it.
Like I said the reason its a bullet is for the crash and burn chances that i might screw something up.
ok, first, thats sweet. second, it can be sweeter.
get a frosted translucent pickguard and put GOLD LEDs in there and it will be the sweetest looking guitar on the planet! im actually counting my money to see if i can replicate this...
three-five super bright LED's will be quite good. don't do like that guy did in a thread awhile back and do like 600 LEDS. you'll go through nine volts more than you make money. I am liking the gold/Yellow LED's idea also.

how about instead of leaving the cavities open, put clear plastic or plexiglass over them, personally, i like that better.

good luck!
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by customisbetter
ok, first, thats sweet. second, it can be sweeter.
get a frosted translucent pickguard and put GOLD LEDs in there and it will be the sweetest looking guitar on the planet! im actually counting my money to see if i can replicate this...

Really?
Wow thatnks for the support on the idea.
Tell me where i can get a frosted pickgaurd?
My models gunna have blue leds because i prefer it.
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
three-five super bright LED's will be quite good. don't do like that guy did in a thread awhile back and do like 600 LEDS. you'll go through nine volts more than you make money. I am liking the gold/Yellow LED's idea also.

how about instead of leaving the cavities open, put clear plastic or plexiglass over them, personally, i like that better.

good luck!

Thats adsactly what im doing
Im using a clear pickgaurd
http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM03/Content/Ibanez/PR/NDM-1-Noodles.html

you have probably seen/heard of this guitar before but if not then maybe research about it and it could help you with your design.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

i liek the idea i am doing a simmiler project with an old lp copy im also using leds but i took out the neck pickup and made a mount for the leds there
LP mod thingy

buy guitars please, need money for RGR420ex
Member No.18 of the 'Yes I am Irish and no more Leprechaun jokes please'
"Member #9 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club. PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join"
oh and try get them to flash im working on that now. i tihnk a capasator will do the trick but not sure stil experimenting on the one
LP mod thingy

buy guitars please, need money for RGR420ex
Member No.18 of the 'Yes I am Irish and no more Leprechaun jokes please'
"Member #9 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club. PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join"
Quote by driftrs13
oh and try get them to flash im working on that now. i tihnk a capasator will do the trick but not sure stil experimenting on the one

I dont want any of that flashing bull****.
I want it to just glow blue, im gunna use a frosted or clear pickgaurd and 4 super bright leds (blue)

The idea stays the same.
Where are you going to put the battery?
I might try this, but I would drill holes from the top cavity into the back cavity and put the wires through so the battery can be easily stored and changed in the back cavity....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I tried a similar idea with the electrical tape a few years back. make sure that you don't stretch the tape too much when you're applying it because eventually it will move around and leave residue on the guitar. also, to make it look as clean as possible make clean cuts in the tape or if you plan to run the tape to the back of the guitar, then just end it off on the inside wall of the trem cavity.
Good luck and post some pics!
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Quote by ezlntrooper
I tried a similar idea with the electrical tape a few years back. make sure that you don't stretch the tape too much when you're applying it because eventually it will move around and leave residue on the guitar. also, to make it look as clean as possible make clean cuts in the tape or if you plan to run the tape to the back of the guitar, then just end it off on the inside wall of the trem cavity.
Good luck and post some pics!

Ive already done the electrical tape thing before btw.
After i do this to a Bullet, im going to get a mohagany strat from warmoth. Then im going to layer on the duct tape and copper tape at once. Then im going to apply some alluminum foil im certain parts. Then layer on the electrical tape. Then im going to put some layers of clear coat on it (Preferably Satin). That way its not only a better wood but its also a clear coat to retain the finish permanentally.

And about the back cavity idea Does the bullet have a rear cavity???