ive been looking at guitars for a while and i want something that can play metal(typical eh?) with decent pick ups already in it. main 2 guitars ive been looking at are the RG1570 and the RG2550Z. what are your guys comments on these guitars, are they good? reccommend any others for around/under $1000 dollars?

EDIT: oh and dont recommend schecters. i have one and although i like it, im starting to get really annoyed with the thicker neck compared to others
2550Z Is Pretty much the same, Except for the Pickups and Tremolo. Ive never been able to try out The guitar, but if you like the look and Feel, the 2550 Will deffinitly be a Great choice. But really, you cant Go wrong with either.
I believe the Edge Zero is made in china, but from ive heard it is pretty good.

I heard a rumor of a sustain issue with the Edge zero though, but take that with a pinch of salt.
alright thanks for all the replays, 1 more thing before this thread ends, what pick ups are (i know its bised but, what the heck) generally better, higher quality, because i probably wont replace them for a long time.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
schecter Damian 6 string
Jackson Dinky Dk2
Peavey 6505+
B-52 At212
Quote by krazydrummer
alright thanks for all the replays, 1 more thing before this thread ends, what pick ups are (i know its bised but, what the heck) generally better, higher quality, because i probably wont replace them for a long time.

well, Im not 100% Sure but i think the IBZ/DiMarzio's on the 2550 are a bit better, although neither are top of the line. Through a good Amp (Your B52 will do great) the pickups wont really bother you that much.