Well lately, I haven't been able to stop listening to Radiohead, and it's hurting me because all of Radiohead's songs are complex and very difficult to play, so the only song I've been playing in the last few days has been Karma Police over and over again. I just can't find any easy Radiohead songs aside from Karma Police and Creep. Can anyone recommend me some songs by Radiohead that have a recognizable and fairly easy guitar part?
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
I commend your strength, young guitarist.

I don't think I know anyone who could live more than an hour listening to Radiohead.

You are truly an inspiration.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
high and dry is pretty easy.

so is fake plastic trees.

yeah you is very easy, but pretty hard to play as a band..
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
When I read the thread title I was expecting you to be moaning about how easy the songs are and that its hurting your technical skills by playing the easy stuff too much and not practising the advanced stuff. how wrong am I!
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Paranoid android and Just have very recognizable riffs, and I don't think they're that hard either.

If you're looking for something a little more mellow you could try Bulletproof I wish I was
Let Down
My Iron Lung
Street Spirit (when you get the picking pattern sorted out)
Airbag
Talk Show Host
No Suprises (some of it is played on guitar)

Yeah, im a massive Radiohead fan aswell XD
My metal is more br00t4lz than yours

Gear:
Squier Strat
ESP B-10 Bass
Peavey Backstage
Just is a great one to play too, although it can be a little difficult to remember due to the insane number of chords in that song.

Exit Music (for a Film) is great to play chordally too. Got some tricky chords in it too.

As for the haters, Radiohead are one of the best bands of the moment and the guitar work is perfectly suited to crafting the audio landscape. That's the most important thing. I always maintain that Kurt Cobain was a good guitarist because he knew what suited the song he was writing and not to overdo it, something alot of bands could learn from.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Lucky
Exit Music
Subterranean Homesick Alien is fun to play
The Tourist
Fake Plastic Trees
Planet Telex
Dude If U Think Radiohead Is Hard U Gotta Learn Teh Brootlz And Flying V For $300 Mik Kills Giboners
Creep is really easy.

how long you been playing?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by halikus
When I read the thread title I was expecting you to be moaning about how easy the songs are and that its hurting your technical skills by playing the easy stuff too much and not practising the advanced stuff. how wrong am I!

Exactly what I thought too, Radiohead is far from complex.
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
i second just and paranoid android
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
What exactly was the joke? That he finds Radiohead hard to play? That's not really all that funny.
I'd recommend Nice Dream, House of Cards, Subterranean Homesick Alien (extremely easy and sounds very impressive), High and Dry, Fake Plastic Trees, Airbag, etc...
just is a good one to play, very fun too
exit music is another fairly easy one, as is paranoid android

I would advise you to take a bit longer though and learn a couple of their more complex ones.
it will take you a bit longer but it will also challenge you an improve your technical ability, so that you will find other songs easier to play
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
I think Reckoner is pretty easy too, but I can't remember it too well. There's You and Whose Army as well. I suppose that if you're a quick learner (or just good at it) you could maybe get Faust Arp down.
Well I've been playing for a little over a year. I find Radiohead difficult because some of their songs (post-Bends I guess) are hard to recognize guitar parts and melodies. They're very different from bands I was listening to while learning to play guitar. I had been listening to a lot of Metal and in that genre, the riffs are very simple and easy to recognize compared to bands like Radiohead. I just think their songs are hard because their so different than almost all other rock bands I listen to.

Oh and thanks for the suggestions. (Those of you who weren't d-bags)
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
Weird Fishes looks like it'd be pretty easy (if you're good with your fingers) , but I can't for the life of me remember what it's meant to sound like.

Also, GetOutOfMyYard, that has got to be the weirdest coincidence I've seen in a while. Your name is the song I'm trying to learn to play. Suffice to say I'll be trying for a long, long time.
Learn Bodysnatchers. The main riff is pretty easy. It's just in drop D. There's a good tab on here.

Also, a really cool one is Optimistic. Also drop D and not too hard. They're both fun to play along with.
Quote by Sir Anonymous
Weird Fishes looks like it'd be pretty easy (if you're good with your fingers) , but I can't for the life of me remember what it's meant to sound like.

Also, GetOutOfMyYard, that has got to be the weirdest coincidence I've seen in a while. Your name is the song I'm trying to learn to play. Suffice to say I'll be trying for a long, long time.

If you use a 3-stringed guitar with all of the strings tuned to E it's actually pretty simple. It just sounds amazing. Find yourself a human capo and you're set.
Funfact: Muse were originally denied a record deal, because the label though Muse were too similar to Radiohead
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Dudage
I commend your strength, young guitarist.

I don't think I know anyone who could live more than an hour listening to Radiohead.

You are truly an inspiration.

I love you.

I say to my girlfriend what you said (she LOVES Radiohead) and we get into big musical arguments. I was starting to worry if I was the only one who thought that.
Quote by strat335
I love you.

I say to my girlfriend what you said (she LOVES Radiohead) and we get into big musical arguments. I was starting to worry if I was the only one who thought that.

Says the guy whose first favorite band on his profile is Oasis.

Sorry, your opinion is invalid.

Nah man, just joking. I know a lot of people that don't really care for them.

Personally I love them, but I could see why people don't really like them. It was more of an acquired taste kind of thing for me.