Page 1 of 2
A lot of people like that song. Metallica is one of the biggest bands in history, there isn't a song they have ever done that isn't listened to regularly.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Wow, thought you were going to St. Anger rick roll me...
Good song though.
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos
Metallica is severely overrated.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Well thats your opinion, I think that they deserve all of it, most of their songs are genious.
Oh man. Leave it to the ONLY thread.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by darkstar2466

Word.

I used to love them but now I believe they are a very so-so band in terms of the other music I listen to. But then again just because they are overrated doesn't make them a **** band.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by darkstar2466

They were cutting edge when they came out. But they should have stopped after the black ablum
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
i cant listen to metallica anymore. too generic THRWAAASH METUL!
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Dark_Raven10
They were cutting edge when they came out. But they should have stopped after the black ablum

They weren't really cutting edge. Overkill, Venom, Hellhammer, and Slayer were all heavier at the same time as Metallica.
Metallica NOW is garbage, there calling their new album DEATH MAGNETIC... wow thats ***ing gay.
Quote by lateraluspiral
i cant listen to metallica anymore. too generic THRWAAASH METUL!

i lurve THRWAAASH METUL
Quote by Dark_Raven10
They were cutting edge when they came out. But they should have stopped after Master Of Puppets

Fixed.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by metal Lover
The best Megadeth song NO ONE listens to...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8IbkEEtED6s

Thats actually a Metallica song, because Dave wrote most of it has nothing to do with ownership... He wrote most of the song IN Metallica, and then was kicked out.

Quote by Funkychicken313
Fixed.

... Your saying the Justice album was no good? And the Black too?
You gotta be kidding, you didn't like One, and Justice For All, or Blackened?
Last edited by dlmebag at Jun 18, 2008,
I would say trapped under ice. "To Live is To Die" is mentioned often in the Metallica thread. As far as "The Call of Ktulu," listen to the S&M version.

Also, Trapped Under Ice.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
I just have to say Lars Ulrich is the worst drummer in mainstream metal. Ever. Kirk Hammet, however, is a crazy ass guitarist
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Stop hating for Gods sake because NO ONE CARES.

I personally think that this is their most underrated song http://youtube.com/watch?v=T1KwnHd_tkQ
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Dark_Raven10
They were cutting edge when they came out. But they should have stopped after Kill 'Em All

Fixed.

Their main mistake were their ballads in Ride the Lightning. Kill 'Em All was true Thrash. They NEVER should have strayed from that path.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
^^ Retard. Fade to Black and One are two of their best songs. I love Kill 'em All, but I wouldn't have wanted them to release another 7 albums identical to it, the fact they do other things (like the ballads) is part of the reason why they're so good
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
1. Stop going off topic
2. All your opinions suck, listen to mine
3. Last part was an example how stupid you can sound if you go around hating on a playa.

e.g. "Metallica suck because they sold out lululul"

How about I do this: *listens to all Metallica's albums (including load and reload)*

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Also, Trapped Under Ice, Fight Fire with Fire, Disposable Heroes, Jump in the Fire, Phantom Lord

All awesome songs I never hear about.
METAL
Dyers Eve AND Frayed Ends Of Sanity.

Justice.... is such a freaking sweet album, I love it.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Random88
^^ Retard. Fade to Black and One are two of their best songs. I love Kill 'em All, but I wouldn't have wanted them to release another 7 albums identical to it, the fact they do other things (like the ballads) is part of the reason why they're so good

lololololololoolololololololz
Eye Of The Beholder, favorite song of favorite album, that's such a simple chugging headbanging riff, and the solo is so crazy, it sounds so wrong but so awesome!

You can do it your own way if it's done just how I say!
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by mattj2192
lololololololoolololololololz

nice contribution
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I only like nothing else matters and no leaf clover. I don't know how many people listen to no leaf clover, but I think it's great.
Quote by neilinflames09
1. Stop going off topic
2. All your opinions suck, listen to mine
3. Last part was an example how stupid you can sound if you go around hating on a playa.

e.g. "Metallica suck because they sold out lululul"

How about I do this: *listens to all Metallica's albums (including load and reload)*

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Also, Trapped Under Ice, Fight Fire with Fire, Disposable Heroes, Jump in the Fire, Phantom Lord

All awesome songs I never hear about.

hell yeah! !!!!
neilinflames09 you speak the truth man!Also another one that I haven't heard anyone talk about or listen to is The god that failed.Awesome song!Escape too....
Yeah, To Live Is To Die is f*cking epic. I remember when I first got obsessed with that song in my early days as a Metallica fanatic... those were the days.
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars
Quote by mattj2192

rules are rules.

*reported*

i still think this should be in the only thread as it'll no doubt turn into meaningless flaming. my favourite song of theirs is Ride the Lightning but i don't know how "mainstream" that was.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
holy crap! i just realized that firefox pwns rick rolls! i just clicked another tab and it went away!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by lmb.f.gd's lamb
man dey make everything sound wet

Face palm.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Page 1 of 2