What is the harmonic number of the the really really high one that you hear when you make a harmonic about the 10th fret? It sounds similar to the really high pitches that like shatter glass, it has this wierd tinny sound to it as well
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
I have absoluetly no idea what you are talking about.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

As far as I know there is no natural harmonic over the 10th fret, it may be a pinch harmonic
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
The easiest way to find out is to use a tuner. Do you touch the string exactly above the 10th fret, or is it clearer if you touch slightly to one side of it?
Quote by ChemicalFire
As far as I know there is no natural harmonic over the 10th fret, it may be a pinch harmonic

there are natural harmonics on every part of the string. Just because they are hard to get out doesn't mean that it doesn't exist
Sometimes harmonics arent directly over the frets. 3rd fret harmonic is abit to the right and 4th fret abit to the left (assuming you're right handed).
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Quote by shotbythepope
Sometimes harmonics arent directly over the frets. 3rd fret harmonic is abit to the right and 4th fret abit to the left (assuming you're right handed).

Andremember there are some inbetween frets completely (I can get 4 differnt harmonics between the 3rd and 2nd frets).
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Its like 1 cm to the right of the 10th fret, so its almost like 1/4 of the way between the 10th and 11th fret
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
The one a bit before the tenth fret is the same as the one just before the third (D/G/C/F on the E/A/D/G strings).
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!