Okay i'm in my second stage of building (design) and about to move to stage 3 (wood selecting I'l probly go Alder I'm gonna paint it anways). I just what some feed back on this body style and maybe see if I'm not copyright infringing on a actual companys guitar. So what do you think?

I also have it in foam board cutout its at the size i would like.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
looks like a BC Rich Headstock

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by lepermessiah22
looks like a BC Rich Headstock

Yeah i was thinking that 2 but then I saw some reverse Ibanez Headstocks and thought Yeah thats nice.Plus i wont have to scavange ebay for a bc rich head stock (in the beast style) with floyd rose locking nut. Theres always a Ibanez Neck in the type I want.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Quote by chris_libby_88
looks a little bulky... i wouldnt make the inside of the V so deep

I like vertical playing the a$$ end being a little bulky is just a perk.(To me)But yeah at first I thougt so also but then I sat it over my shoulder with a strap(even though ita foam) liked the way it sat. And it could possibly be the equivelent of a explorer feel but on a V.
i reckon that's an awesome design... but with the handle you've put in, aren't the finger grips on the wrong side for when you pick it up?
Quote by Rokeman
i reckon that's an awesome design... but with the handle you've put in, aren't the finger grips on the wrong side for when you pick it up?

Yeah but thats why its a foam model and not the real wood. That was not ment to sound Dikish so don't get upset.
Quote by Unherolike
Yeah but thats why its a foam model and not the real wood. That was not ment to sound Dikish so don't get upset.

hey don't worry about it. it does look awesome, and it's a great design idea, and i wish you the best of luck with it
Quote by Rokeman
hey don't worry about it. it does look awesome, and it's a great design idea, and i wish you the best of luck with it

Thanks I'm gonna need that luck It is my first build.......I know I set the bar preaty high for myself. But I'm confident I can do this.
Quote by -JakeS-
looks like an Ibanez JEM and Magneto's helmet's lovechild

+1

Looks ugly and uncomfortable to me, but it's all up to you.
Quote by Delanoir
+1

Looks ugly and uncomfortable to me, but it's all up to you.

hey different strokes for different folks I guess.
the inside on the v looks like the mc donalds sign to me :P

i wanna see this made though will be kool
With that mass on the wings I doubt it will give a good balance.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by hminh87
With that mass on the wings I doubt it will give a good balance.

Those will be sanded tinner than the rest of the body and will have a bevel like edge that starts in the center.
it looks a bit uncomfortable to have on a strap or sit down and play, but i do kinda like the design. i say BUILD IT!
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
it looks a bit uncomfortable to have on a strap or sit down and play, but i do kinda like the design. i say BUILD IT!

well actuallyit sits nice. and the angle with a strap and weight the jurys out at the moment. Oh and no i do not have the wood so the foan modle was used in sit test.