Quote by ForrestS
Yep

Well...my band will be famous one day! And then you'll be like, man, I wish I was like Brandon and his cool HxC band.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Well...my band will be famous one day! And then you'll be like, man, I wish I was like Brandon and his cool HxC band.

wat
the Texas music scene is a few hundred miles south in Austin.
"I sorta don't trust anyone who doesn't like Led Zeppelin"
-Jack White
Lol that article makes Denton sound like some little hick town in the middle of nowhere
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by thefuzz454
Lol that article makes Denton sound like some little hick town in the middle of nowhere

It better.
wat
Well, maybe it was 30 years ago, but not anymore
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
That whole area, Denton, Keller(Where I Live), has an amazing music scene.

Alot of the bands I love don't get much notice, but there are bands like Forever the Sickest Kids that make i big from here, don't listen to them much. anyone from the metroplex heard of In Fair Verona, Third and Main?
F.U.B.A.R.
Quote by lespaul5391
the Texas music scene is a few hundred miles south in Austin.

+sideways 8
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
That's a pretty cool article, I didn't realize that music was that big up there. My cousin goes to North Texas and has been trying to get me to come up there and play some shows ( I don't know how well they like Fusion/ Jam bands up there.).

There is something I would like to know, are any of you guys currently going to North Texas? If you are, how would you rate it as a school? I've been debating whether or not I should go there.

BTW, I will be in Denton next week. That is if my probation officer says it's alright.
Quote by Capt Nemo
That's a pretty cool article, I didn't realize that music was that big up there. My cousin goes to North Texas and has been trying to get me to come up there and play some shows ( I don't know how well they like Fusion/ Jam bands up there.).

There is something I would like to know, are any of you guys currently going to North Texas? If you are, how would you rate it as a school? I've been debating whether or not I should go there.

BTW, I will be in Denton next week. That is if my probation officer says it's alright.

I don't know I'm still in High School. But I have been on the campus before and it is reallllly nice. Its also pretty new too.
wat
Its only due to UNT...they have a great music program...

That being said...i'd rather die than live there...even with it being only like 30 minutes from dallas...