i hate rugby but...all blacks will win everything

until a world cup comes around. where we will inevitably choke and the entire country goes into depression
Quote by Dr Collosus
i hate rugby but...all blacks will win everything

until a world cup comes around. where we will inevitably choke and the entire country goes into depression

actully the English are Much Better than the all blacks

you obviously dont Follow rugby

The english are basically the Yankees of rugby
I agree the english are the reverse all blacks. Where are terrible outside the world cup and then do well in it whereas the all blacks dominate outside and lose inside. Next saturday though we're going Topsey Ojo on your ass!
Rugby Sucks.

the whole ****ing countries obseessed with it when our team isn't even that great. you wann see a real team, watch the black sox.

that is a team full of win.
Quote by hightension01

The all blacks beat the english by 20 odd points on the weekend.

Edit: that Topsey Ojo guy is hell quick, I can see him being quite a problem for opposition teams.
Last edited by 24fRETSoFfURY at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by devourke
Rugby Sucks.

the whole ****ing countries obseessed with it when our team isn't even that great. you wann see a real team, watch the black sox.

that is a team full of win.

well
Were(the US) the laughing stock of the world when it comes to international sports

soccer and rugby are the sports we are worst at

thats probay because theres no support/advertising for much of it
and since were such a mixed country
the kids who are raised here who play soccer/rugby wanna play for theyre Nationaly teams not the american team

like if i ask any of the little mexican kids who play Soccer all day what team they would want to play for they all say Mexico or Brazil
Quote by mon_the_fraser
He's not as good as the Paul Sackey.

Dude that's actually kele from bloc party in disguise

also wasps suck, leicester all the way!
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
I wouldn't know, I don't think I've seen Paul Sackey play, all I know is Ojo is quick.

So, who here plays? I play outside centre and winger for the local union team. We play 2 grades (4th and 5th) in W.A's main state competition and both grades won their grand finals last season.
Quote by hightension01

lol wut?

didn't the A.B's win the other night?
English Rugby? I think anyone who's in Europe knows Welsh rugby is where its at. Who said grandslam?
it's not the only, and it's certainly not the first.

rugby pwns. i don't play it anymore but i thoroughly enjoyed it when i did.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by leaping badger
Dude that's actually kele from bloc party in disguise

also wasps suck, leicester all the way!

*Ahem... Munster anyone?

Although, I should probably keep my mouth shut, considering the disgrace that the national team has become. How can such sheer skill and ability implode in such a major way?
Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

Quote by hightension01

Umm what? no
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by saphrax
League is where it's at. Not that I know much about Rugby at all, but having watched both League and Union games, I prefer League.

Also, my mum works for the RFL!

I prefer league too. NRL is the ****in bomb. woo. Up the roosters :P
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by 24fRETSoFfURY
I'm not a big fan of league. I much prefer union, however, I'll still take league over AFL any day.

AFL - Now that's one balmy game. I saw a bit of it whilst out in Australia, and I couldn't get my head round it.

The "Marking the ball" rule (I think that's what it is) seems nuts to me!
Quote by saphrax
AFL - Now that's one balmy game. I saw a bit of it whilst out in Australia, and I couldn't get my head round it.

The "Marking the ball" rule (I think that's what it is) seems nuts to me!

I'm Australian and I can't even understand it. Afl is more dominated in Melbourne. Whereas NRL is more dominated in Sydney. Even though there are a lot of people that like AFL in Sydney. But Yea I'm not a fan of AFL at all, it kinda bores me. Too much kicking and not enough tackling :P I don't really understand the rules either.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive
I'm Australian and I can't even understand it. Afl is more dominated in Melbourne. Whereas NRL is more dominated in Sydney. Even though there are a lot of people that like AFL in Sydney. But Yea I'm not a fan of AFL at all, it kinda bores me. Too much kicking and not enough tackling :P I don't really understand the rules either.

My thoughts exactly, too much kicking and not enough tackling. Plus with all that kicking and no off side rule it's makes it all to easy.
Rugby's an Far better game than American football, IMO - Less commercial crap, no armour, no stopping because the ball's hit the floor. Union's a touch more chaotic, as if they just handed out a bunch of shirts to 30 + guys and told them to get on with it. Leagues' got a big sense of order and rule - like kinda half-way between.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United