Why are there so many more Metal Genre tabs than Hardcore?

This question has confused me alot

The popularity of hardcore is growing and i want to see more tabs appear
But why where they never there in the first place?

For instance, Parkway drive has some awesome riffs as we all know

But they have much less tabs made compared to what a metal band would have.

For example Trivium has alright riffs but there nothing compared to Parkway Drive
So why do they have more tabs made for them?

Also im a bassist and bass tabs for metal songs are way to boring and easy
But Bass from Hardcore bands is so much more creative and funner to play

your thoughts?
Because metal is better than hardcore hands down and modern hardcore is too generic to be worth tabbing in most cases.
I could tab one song and it would sounds almost identical to dozens of other songs
ohai little sig.
i should think the answer is quite obvious here, like it or not metal is far more popular than hardcore, more accessable and has much wider variation in choice and style.
hence more people like it and choose to tab it.
you could always tab songs your self, this site wouldnt be here if everyone just waited on songs being tabbed for them.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
most hardcore songs i listen to are all unique
i used to love metal but i got sick of it because every song would sound the same
Quote by Demonikk
Because metal is better than hardcore hands down and modern hardcore is too generic to be worth tabbing in most cases.
I could tab one song and it would sounds almost identical to dozens of other songs

+1 to that.

The thing is, the reason there are more tabs for metal is because more people like metal.

Question answered.

(And modern hardcore does tend to be absolute ****e. At least a lot of modern bands that call 'emselves hardcore bands anyway - I always thought it had something to do with punk? Modern hardcore sure doesn't, there's a thing.)
It's a matter of opinion dude!

And btw, we say 'more fun'. Not 'funner'
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
I agree with you. Parkway **** all over trivium and other metal bands and there are not enough tabs for any hardcore bands.

Any one that thinks metal is better then hardcore needs to listen to no way out because they make me cream
metal may be more popular than hardcore
but hardcore still is very popular

and bands like bmth and pwd play a style of music that deserves just as many tabs as what metal has
It's cause hardcore is for pussies.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by Dudeman5000
It's a matter of opinion dude!

And btw, we say 'more fun'. Not 'funner'

Your a doosh
hahahahaah lol @ you mate
youd get dominated in a pit anyday
dont call hardcore pussy
the true pussys are people like you that would run around in circles pushing each other
we actualy have balls to go out there risking to get piled on, knocked out or kicked in the face
Quote by lachyray
dont call hardcore pussy
the true pussys are people like you that would run around in circles pushing each other
we actualy have balls to go out there risking to get piled on, knocked out or kicked in the face

Not rly.. all u do is look like fags, sry to say it.. when im on a concert, im there to see the band and listen to the music, not to randomly whirlwind my arms and kick to look like a fag
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Quote by Xplozive
Metal is more diverse I guess.

This.

Metal has more sub-genres, more larger bands, more bands in general, has been around longer than "hardcore" (the TS is actually refering to metalcore so thats why I used the quotation marks), and more fans.

It isn't rocket surgery dude.
Quote by lachyray
dont call hardcore pussy

No you see, that's where you're wrong. I don't go to Pits because i'm not a numbskull like you hardcore kids. I just like to watch you guys get pulverized by one and another, while you don't even know for sure why you're hitting other people.

It's called natural selection. Why do you think the Dodo, most foolish of all 'birds', got extinct so quickly? It's cause they went to goddamn pits.

My Youtube Page

hardcore is better than metal? lol now you have made yourself popular...

And my opinion is that hardcore ****s and (trash)metal is awesome: so thats already 1-0 for team metal:p

Greetz,
zerodeck
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vixen
Ibanez RG7321
Cort G210
Epiphone Les Paul 1956 Goldtop
Laboga Mr. Hector
Randall 4x12
Boss MT 2
Boss BD 2
Boss DD3
Korg Pitchblack
No you see, that's where you're wrong. I don't go to Pits because i'm not a numbskull like you hardcore kids. I just like to watch you guys get pulverized by one and another, while you don't even know for sure why you're hitting other people.

It's called natural selection. Why do you think the Dodo, most foolish of all 'birds', got extinct so quickly? It's cause they went to goddamn pits.

hahaha then dont call me a pussy cos your to much of a pussy to even go in a pit
Quote by Magero
This.

Metal has more sub-genres, more larger bands, more bands in general, has been around longer than "hardcore" (the TS is actually refering to metalcore so thats why I used the quotation marks), and more fans.

It isn't rocket surgery dude.

The second person who has said This to me tonight. I am ****ing win.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
zero deck...
i know metals more popular
i dont really care what you have to say if your just saying metals better
Quote by lachyray
hahaha then dont call me a pussy cos your to much of a pussy to even go in a pit

Basic human intelligence =/= being a pussy

To ItWillDo: Sigged
ohai little sig.
guys all im saying is
if you bothered to listen to hardcore music
you would see that the guitar is definetly worth tabbing
and people should start tabbing hardcore songs aswell as metal
Quote by lachyray

Dude if I wanted to look like a total retard, I'd join you, but sorry seems I have better things to do than that. Like actually learn to play guitar without dropping the tuning for a whole octave. And seriously, hardcore vocals are the most **** one out there. Followed by black & death metal. No wait, in that case deathcore has the most **** vocals, but hardcore is so bad you could just say it's the same thing

And for the love of god, get out of the pit a little more and do something about your grammar: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/

My Youtube Page

dude your such a faggot haha telling me off cos i cant spell
if you listened to hardcore behind every song made the lyrics are the most important part.
every song has been made for a reason
youve brang this thread right off topic
so go suck a fat one
but sorry seems I have better things to do than that

then why are you on this site correcting my spelling?
great life you have faggot
Quote by lachyray

and bands like bmth and pwd play a style of music that deserves just as many tabs as what metal has

Oh... dear...

No, on my earlier comment I thought this was a thread about metal vs. hardcore.
Not metal vs. hardXcore. The thing is, BMTH are generic horse-c0ck.
Their fans range from 13 year olds girls to 13 and a half year old girls, they're basically slightly noisy pop in the way their music is marketed.

"Let's be br00t4l and call ourselves hardcore so people can write their myspace blogs, cry, and have a nice soundtrack to it too!"

Quote by lachyray

Last edited by ealtdharkon at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by ealtdharkon

Man two epic quotes in one thread, these debates are awesome
ohai little sig.
Quote by ealtdharkon

So... Sigged xD
Quote by ealtdharkon

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...