Ok, you seasoned pros are gonna have a field day with this one. But please, don't hold back; I wouldn't be asking for unbridled advice if I didn't want (and rightly expect) it.

I just graduated from high school ("Hooray! Congrats! Et cetera! Et cetera!" Yeah, I know. Heard it before. I'll just pretend you pretended to give a damn and we'll skip that step, because this post is about amplifiers.) and as a graduation gift my well-off uncle said he'd get me a new amp (and possibly new guitar, but that's a different story). I'm looking into two right now, but I want opinions as I've only played through one of said two. (I'm also aware that the best advice would be, "Well jackass, play through both and pick the one you like best!" but until I find a chance to do just that, I'd like to know what anyone thinks about the following amps (and definitely any others you might recommend to a guy who plays rockabilly a la Stray Cats but also has a punk rock band):

Fender Blues Deluxe (the one I've played and did fall for the sound of, but have only tested with a 1972 Telecaster Deluxe--that guitar I might get... God it's nice. But yeah, I'm digressing!--not my 335)

Epiphone Blues Custom (the one with all the rave reviews but that I've never seen in a shop and, therefore, have yet to play through with any guitar)

Thanks a lot in advance. Like I said, don't hold back; any and everything you guys tell me means a lot to me since this will be a pretty long-term decision I'm making.
-David
i would go for the fender one .. but i don't have that much of a reason
i'd go with the epiphone. not a huge difference between 30w and 40w, it's tube rectified vs. ss in the fender (warmer, truer tube sound). it also cost about $150 less. it doesnt include a footswitch (it is footswitchable) but the $150 price difference would make up for that. it also looks cooler.
Both are good. Unfortunatly I have never tried the Epi but the Fender is very nice. I would say go with the Fender, especially if you tried it and liked it.
I have tried the epi and liked it alot thought it sounded like amps twice its price. But I have not tried out the fender so I would not know but most tube fender amps sound nice.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name