Anyone know if there is a faster fox add on for fire fox 3 like there was with fire fox 2?
That add on was ballin'.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Eric 666
It was released yesterday...

Yeah but they could have made it for the beta or something....
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
I'm just gonna sit here, browsing the internet with Opera, and spit on all of you...

=D
Quote by ealtdharkon
I'm just gonna sit here, browsing the internet with Opera, and spit on all of you...

=D

*Bathes in ealtdharkon's spit*
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
I'm sure there will be soon, and most of my addons for FF2 (Foxytunes, PicLens, Mouse Gestures) work with FF3, so if it doesn't still work, I'm sure they'll update it soon.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I'm sure there will be soon, and most of my addons for FF2 (Foxytunes, PicLens, Mouse Gestures) work with FF3, so if it doesn't still work, I'm sure they'll update it soon.

My Mouse Gestures don't work.
^ Mine does

Have you got "mouse gestures redox"?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Everybody gets one
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by PlayMadness

My Foxytunes won't work. Every time I do ANYTHING on the Foxytunes toolbar, it makes Firefox crash .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
My Foxytunes won't work. Every time I do ANYTHING on the Foxytunes toolbar, it makes Firefox crash .

That's odd, mine works just fine.

Maybe uninstall it and reinstall it?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.