Page 1 of 2
Did you ever go to a concert where the band themselves did something funny?
NOT the crowd, but the band!
Yesterday I saw Iron Maiden, of course they were funny. The show was at Camden NJ, so Bruce was on the mic pretending to be Sharron behind the stage looking for the power chord. "Oh I think i should try Control, Alt, Delete"
And Janick threw his guitar into the crowd but caught it by the stap!
It was hilarious!

Sorry about rambling on...
Last edited by IRONxPANTERA at Jun 18, 2008,
H.I.M. - It's on their Live at Orpheum Theatre DVD, but I was at the concert. Anyway, Ville Valo went to sing Poison Girl and his voice ****ed up, he had to smoke more to get his voice back. Was ****ing hilarious!
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
the darkness are always funny. like justin riding over the crowd in a giant pair of styrofoam boobs.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Reel Big Fish and Mindless Self Indulgence both have great banter with the crowd.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i seen the gigantour this year
i went to it at the myth in maplewood minnesota
and some guy threw a shirt at mustaine during hangar 18
and mustaine got pissed and started bitchin at the guy and was like im gonna kick your ****ing ass
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
Quote by heavyairship
the darkness are always funny. like justin riding over the crowd in a giant pair of styrofoam boobs.

+1,000,000

They were such an amazing live band. Justin was hilarious! I bet his new band, Hot Leg, will be just as fun.
Apparently Herman Li said "this is our last song of the night, it sounds just like all our others" at a concert in Birmingham but I wasn't there, some mates of mine told me about it.
"We're still tuning!"

"What are you tuning? A harp? I swear, we're a big rock band, shouldn't we have, you know, more than one guitar?"

Nirvana's given me a few chuckles.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Muckle

When he falls, the voice keeps singing...

still stupid to throw bottles at people
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
When Chiodos were playing Intensity In Ten Cities,and everyone was waving their cellphones or lighters,Craig said "If I were on drugs right now that would look soooo cool." Also before he said the last word of the song he chugged whole beer and then sang it.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by PlayMadness
"We're still tuning!"

"What are you tuning? A harp? I swear, we're a big rock band, shouldn't we have, you know, more than one guitar?"

Nirvana's given me a few chuckles.

Yeah, I laughed at that too.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Oh and when Jon Bon Jovi forgot the words to 'Bed of Roses', I saw it on a youtube video but I can't find it anymore.
I didn't find it funny, personally, but a few friends thought it was hilarious when ZP Theart was trying to get a girl to take off her shirt at Download '07, so he sang "So here we stand with your tits in our hands" while pretending to pull his shirt up.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I went to Van Halen and DLR was awesome. He did the thing where he talks really freaking fast, and the only part I caught was something along the lines of "****ed Hannah Montana" Also, during Panama I think, they did an longer breakdown and Eddie was just playing some chords, Alex was playing a simple beat, and DLR goes "We're building tension, how we doing?"

I know you said no crowd stories, but I'm saying it anyway.

The guy sitting next to us had some binoculars, and instead of watching the band, was watching some chicks in the VIP area dance around.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
ginger from the wildhearts is a genius
at download on sunday getting people to throw stuff on stage someone had a toilet seat ready his reply...

"any advances on a toilet seat....??"
I saw a video of nirvana playing smells like teen spirit, and they stopped 10 seconds into the song and krist novoselic said "we're gonna skip that one"
I saw Nebula last year and they were stoned as hell. Eddie Glass was introducing the band at the end of the show and he forgot the other band members' names and started confusing them. It was pretty damn funny.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
The guy from Goat***** said "If I see any of Black Dahlia's fans doing stupid kung fu dancing ****, I will go down there and kick your ass myself."
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
i can't find the video for it but at summer sanitarium ('03 i believe) limp bizkit was about halfway through the second song and there was a never ending wave of garbage being thrown at them and finally someone hit the guitar player with something so fred just started swearing at the crowd. started making fun of mancow (chicago DJ) but the band kept playing while he just ranted for 15 minutes...then someone hit him right in the dick with a lemon (fresh lemonade being sold). finally the band left the stage but fred kept ranting because the mic was still on, they had to cut power to it before he would finally shut up. i thought it was hilarious but then there was a 3 1/2 hour wait for the mighty metallica
any Showbread performance is hilarious

And like them or not, Bowling for Soup has some good moments. On the DirectTV concert they did, they stop in the middle of 1985 and the singer says "I started giggling while I was singing cuz this guy's shirt says 'I <3 lesbians.' Me too, man!"
Mikael was great when I went to see Opeth.

He was playing the riff from Yngwie's "Rising Force" trying to get the rest of the band to play.

Then some guy from the crowd yelled "MIKAEL" and he yelled back "What do you want"?
At the Connect festival in Innverary, Primal Scream were playing and Mani got bottled, he put down his bass and telling whoever threw it to come up to the stage, then he threatend to beat the crap out of the guy. At the same festival, The Fire Engines made up different names for their songs.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Once at a Pearl Jam concert, Vedder was talking to the audience and the crowd starting chanting "LEASH!" (for those who dont know, Pearl Jam stopped playing the song leash live in 1994 and started playing it in 2004, nearly every concert inbetween the crowd would chant leash) and once person kind of close to me just screams so loud PLAY LEASH YOU PUSSIES!" and Vedder heard him was like, "wait a minute, this one says..... play leash... you pussies.... well Ive got something for you man, theres... fnckin children here ya kno? you motherfnckin prick asshole cocksucker!" the crowd went nuts, it was hilarious
i think it was the band bobaflex... the singer pointed to a security guard and said he'd sodomize him if the crowd didnt move.

i probably got more, let me think
Quote by webbtje
I'd give myself buttsecks, because I have a small penis.

www.myspace.com/southeastexit
My Band. Check it out.
its metal/electronica
Ozzy Osbourne's voice breaking while he's singing Crazy Train

"You got to listen to my words! YEEE....ah screw it"
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Motorhead, someone spat some sweet mucas at Lemmy it landed on his arm, he wiped it off, rubbed it in his hair and said "I can wash that out tonight, but tomorrow, you'll still be an arsehole"

Classic.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Page 1 of 2