Quote by webbtje
I own an S320 and I've never had sustain problems.

that doesn't have the ZR-II bridge though.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
i dont see how the zr bridge would effect sustain... its just a cam system instead of a knife edge. like a Kahler bridge. Im not rich enough to be able to buy one, but boy i would love to.
Guitars:
Mitchell MD-100SCE Acoustic/electric
Gibson SGJ 2014

TC MojoMojo (it'll arrive eventually) > TC Hall of Fame > Orange Micro Terror stack

my tube preamp project idea
Quote by Skar578
i dont see how the zr bridge would effect sustain... its just a cam system instead of a knife edge. like a Kahler bridge. Im not rich enough to be able to buy one, but boy i would love to.

made of different materials, smaller block etc.

it's not exactly like a kahler but it's similar. it's like a kahler/floyd hybrid.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Basically i just want to know 2170 or S5470(SV5470). I'd rather use stock and not change the pick ups.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
made of different materials, smaller block etc.

it's not exactly like a kahler but it's similar. it's like a kahler/floyd hybrid.

yea, and IMO its better then the two. Like the Kahler its much smoother and lasts longer while always returns to the zero point. and like the Floyd its smaller and not as bulky.

if i had enough money to blow on a totally custom guitar, i would always put a zr in it. its so nice.
Guitars:
Mitchell MD-100SCE Acoustic/electric
Gibson SGJ 2014

TC MojoMojo (it'll arrive eventually) > TC Hall of Fame > Orange Micro Terror stack

my tube preamp project idea
RG deluxe. Got it a week ago tune lockers ftw
In Thirteen Seconds
It's been thirteen seconds
since you all last said
i've become the apparition
You predicted for my death

Myspace
I like how no one has even come close to answering his question.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by jigy-i-joe
I like how no one has even come close to answering his question.

well unless they've started making the ZR-II trem out of different materials to what they were made with originally, I'd say that the problem still exists.

t's a new(ish) expensive guitar, not many people will have bought it yet.

Quote by element4433
Quote by mr_fruitbowl
Basically i just want to know 2170 or S5470(SV5470). I'd rather use stock and not change the pick ups.

yeah...ibanez stock pickups the infinities really dont sound too bad, i think they're nice
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.