http://www.1728.com/guitar2.htm

The Wolf Wire Ultra Strat mod specifically.....

anyhow I have a red and blue Lace Sensor for a strat copy, basically, with what I have done to the guitar and what WILL be done, it will be unrecognisable as a strat.

anyway im moving off topic....

Can anyone please change this diagram so that it would be relevant to switching with only TWO lace sensor pickups?

please?

I would give an e-cookie to the person who helps me but this guy already got it..... sorry....

<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

theres a green wire too tho if memory serves me correctly.... could be a n00btastic thing for me to say, but hey, im a wiring n00b!!

but the reason for the thread is that, i have only TWO pickups yet the diagram and switching i want to emulate has THREE pickups.

hence my problem.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Oooh...I see. Are you making your own pickguard?
If so, use a Tele blade switch.

I'll look into the 3rd wire thing again.

I haven't looked at wolf's diagram...but I've seen hsi before. they're insane.
With your two pickup configuration, what options do you hope to achieve?

I can only imagine:
Neck
Neck+Bridge (switch between series and parallel)
Bridge
and an phase switch.
Giving you 5 tonal options. It can be done with just 2 push/pull pots, in addition to the Tele switch.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Oooh...I see. Are you making your own pickguard?
If so, use a Tele blade switch.

I'll look into the 3rd wire thing again.

I haven't looked at wolf's diagram...but I've seen hsi before. they're insane.
With your two pickup configuration, what options do you hope to achieve?

I can only imagine:
Neck
Neck+Bridge (switch between series and parallel)
Bridge
and an phase switch.
Giving you 5 tonal options. It can be done with just 2 push/pull pots, in addition to the Tele switch.

yeah i looked at my red and blue lace pups and they have a green, white and orange wire coming from them. three in total.

spot on with the switching options!

I have a few mini toggles already, but Im thinking since the stock pots are probably garbage, ill maybe get some good quality push/pull pots instead.

one volume/ one tone.... and THEN i could use one of the mini toggles for a rhythm/lead circuit toggle!!

its a rabbit hole.....
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

buuuuuuuump
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Well, I've been scratching my head over this for a few days...I've got no clue how the wiring would work for a Lace Sensor have a series/parallel switch. Dunno what each of those 3 wires actually do. I found out how to wire a Tele setup, and how to put in a phase switch, but that was it. Those are on the Lace Sensor website.

Ask here about this whole setup, they specialize in weird guitar wiring:
http://guitarnuts2.proboards45.com/index.cgi
forsaknazrael
Well this is wolf, the guy who designed that Ultra Strat mod.
I thought Lace Sensors were just 2 wire pickups and since you only want the "Strat Mod" for only 2 pickups, here's a neat 2 switch arrangement:

2 SPDT switches permit neck only, bridge only, both in parallel and both in series. There is a "super-switch" for doing this but 2 SPDT switches are cheaper and much easier to obtain.
kudos for the help gentlemen!!

I email the guys at Lace Music about this, so hopefully Ill get an email back soon.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

I lolled at the cookie monster... I can still remember one quote from when I was a kid "C is for cookie, thats good enouph for me! *Sounds of hungry chewing*
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?