Hey guys i have just purchased Guitar speed trainer, its seems good, but just wondering if anyone else has used it and what you think!? is it worth using?
lol...fair point but just wondering if it helped anyone improve dramatically or not?
You just wasted some money there. It's useless. Get a metronome, it does the same thing.
Gear:

ESP Eclipse See Thru Black/Cherry
ESP LTD M-200FM
BC Rich Warlock NJ Neck Thru Series
Peavey 5150 head and cab
Boss GT-8
Line 6 PODxt
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Microcube
Jazz III picks (black)
Arte Sania acoustic
I must say, I tried it for a few weeks and I didn't really notice much difference. But that was probably because I didn't give it long enough.

It has some pretty good exercises which will work out your hands pretty hard.
to be honest i bought it cus im sort of clutching at straws i can seem to get any better i sort of hit a wall.... a wall which is quite far down the pecking in terms of player ability! any suggestions then?
Quote by savier666
to be honest i bought it cus im sort of clutching at straws i can seem to get any better i sort of hit a wall.... a wall which is quite far down the pecking in terms of player ability! any suggestions then?

Get Guitar Pro and use the speed trainer.
Gear:

ESP Eclipse See Thru Black/Cherry
ESP LTD M-200FM
BC Rich Warlock NJ Neck Thru Series
Peavey 5150 head and cab
Boss GT-8
Line 6 PODxt
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Microcube
Jazz III picks (black)
Arte Sania acoustic
Don't you think it's strange that the thread starter and the 2nd poster's names both end in 666...

Anyways, I don't buy things of websites like that, with the odd quotes in them, like:

Quote by Weird Websites...

I bought it for my husband, and now he plays like Yngwie!

Who says those things!!??
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
Don't you think it's strange that the thread starter and the 2nd poster's names both end in 666...

Anyways, I don't buy things of websites like that, with the odd quotes in them, like:

Who says those things!!??

Mrs Malmsteen?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com