Go easy I usually focus on guitar but have had a sudden change of heart:

As moments come and go away
as seconds pass me by
every chance I should have took
everything's passed me by (Btw I know this is kind of cliche but I like the flow)

passing looks and passing lies
two paths to take side by side
and I'm stuck somewhere in between,

cold winds are drifting by
it's a summer day and they both lied
they did it to hide me from

Pre Chorus:

the reality in case I ran away
and they would be... left watching from a view so far away
from the sidelines just too late... to come on when it's time for change
but I would have crossed the line

Chorus:

the beginning of the end, the end of the start,
my life has just begun
the beginning of the end, the end of the start,
we all move back one.

Haven't really done a second verse yet.
Originally posted by HarmlessLilF*ck
im not gay or anything, but if brad pitt asked me to stick my penis in him, i probably would.
do you really meen it or was it just something you thought sounds good?
If you mean what the song is about... yes I meant it because I am soon to move away from home.
im not gay or anything, but if brad pitt asked me to stick my penis in him, i probably would.
I know what you mean man...I've spent the last 6 years of my life away from home...but I'm goin back soon...good song btw...and its not too cliche
sounds good. I see way to many bands around my area singing songs about their grandma walking in on them, or taking a crap in a public toilet. nice to see something meaningful for a change
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
more poetry then song but still good, what i meant was do you actually feel what u say, becuase thats how good lyrics get wrote becuase you can hear it in the song, otherise it come out flat, lifeless and cliche, as loing as your not too paithetic about it, n i know wehat it feels like being somewher you dont like, lived inm london and its crap for kids, better once your my age thoguh
Quote by Sonny_sam
sounds good. I see way to many bands around my area singing songs about their grandma walking in on them, or taking a crap in a public toilet. nice to see something meaningful for a change

you live in the worst area ever. Fact.
Yeah I do feel what I say but I'm just starting out so I may not express it very well. I aspire to be as good as someone like Ben Gibbard from Death Cab For Cutie or Conor Oberst from Bright Eyes some day although you guys may have differing opinions about them to me.
Last edited by sotto at Jun 19, 2008,