Quote by mmjohn
just thought i would pass along some good info to the strat guy's. and how to add tone control to your bridge pickup. hope it help's!
www.bothners.co.za/articles/hotrodstrat4.shtml

Actually this is helpful. Who really needs a tone knob for the middle pickup?

On the HSS, is the tone knob for the middle as well?

mmjohn, I just asked you a question on the pic of your Strat as well.
yep the tone knob on the h/s/s is for the middle only. i don't see your question producer.
Quote by mmjohn
yep the tone knob on the h/s/s is for the middle only. i don't see your question producer.

On you pic in your profile.

Anyways, here it is:

Hey, what kind of knobs are those on there? I'm planning on doing flat-top Tele knobs on my Strat. Those look similar. How'd they fit? Are they the screw in type? Not too high or in the way or anything? Also, do they sit pretty close to the body of the guitar?
Quote by TheProducer
On you pic in your profile.

Anyways, here it is:

Hey, what kind of knobs are those on there? I'm planning on doing flat-top Tele knobs on my Strat. Those look similar. How'd they fit? Are they the screw in type? Not too high or in the way or anything? Also, do they sit pretty close to the body of the guitar?

they are tele knobs. and sit flush but the volume knob was a bit high and did get in the way. so i changed them to black strat knobs.
Quote by mmjohn
they are tele knobs. and sit flush but the volume knob was a bit high and did get in the way. so i changed them to black strat knobs.

Hmm, that's what worried me. But they look so damn sexy.
Same thing that Eric Johnson does to all his strats.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar