im starting to build up quite a few effects pedals and trying to link them, i want to know of any generic links to get a decent staring point.
just experiment with the order till u get what u like, what pedals btw
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
guitar-wah-distortion-effects(flanger,chorus,phaser,octave,tremelo)-reverb-delay-to the amp
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
does ur amp have an effects loop, because some of those pedals would be better suited for the effects loop, and others better suited for b4 the amp input
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Put the wah before your other effects like delay and flange and stuff, so when the wah it manipulated, the wah signal will intercept and be effected by the effects pedals. If it's after, you'll just be adding wah to the clean effect, so there's not much point. However, I will say to put your wah AFTER your distortion pedal, cos that just sunds for better, a much more recognisable, moany wah.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo
Put the wah before your other effects like delay and flange and stuff, so when the wah it manipulated, the wah signal will intercept and be effected by the effects pedals. If it's after, you'll just be adding wah to the clean effect, so there's not much point. However, I will say to put your wah AFTER your distortion pedal, cos that just sunds for better, a much more recognisable, moany wah.

this
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...