Hi, i need your help, I´ve been playing for 7 months, and i have a Epiphone Les Paul Standard, wich is love, i have a Vox AD15VT and i play a lot begginer stuff, like SUM 41 Green Day, Offspring,etc, so i decided that im going to buy a pedal for That punk rock dist. But i also love classic rock bands like Led Zeppelin, White Stripes, Jimmy Hendrix, so i wnated a pedal that was good for both classic rock, punk rock and blues.

I´ve been searching and i found a pedal great for classic rock(Electro Harmonix Big Muff), for Blues(BOSS od-2) but i just dont know what is good for punk rock.

My question is(are)

1 What the best pedal for punk rock?

2 From those 3, which do you recommend?

3 Do you have another suggestions under 80 euros?

Thank you alot
you should get a boss metal-zone mt-2. i got it when i was into green day and it was as great then as it is now that i am a metalhead.
i completley agree with the guy above me except get the eh metal muff you can get pretty much everything out of that.. even classic rock if you roll the distortion back its sick
sorry
dont know an answer to your question
mainly cause i dident get that far.
i just have to correct you

"jimi hendrix"
not
jimmy.

i got your back lmao
just give me a fender and let me rip
Your amp won't like distortion pedals. I have the AD50VT, and it sounded really bad with my boss DS-2 (Which i think makes a good punk distortion, but unless you have a tube amp and use the pedal as a boost, it can't really give you a good tone for anything else - the valvetronix is not a tube amp.). But, if you try cranking the gain on the AC30TB setting if you want british voicing or tweed 4x10 for american voicing, it should work. that's what i use for punk tones with that amp.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by sk8board3r
sorry
dont know an answer to your question
mainly cause i dident get that far.
i just have to correct you

"jimi hendrix"
not
jimmy.

i got your back lmao

and to correct you his real name isn't even jimi it's Johnny
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
Quote by phip
and to correct you his real name isn't even jimi it's Johnny

you are also wrong. his real name was James Hendricks.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
Your amp won't like distortion pedals. I have the AD50VT, and it sounded really bad with my boss DS-2 (Which i think makes a good punk distortion, but unless you have a tube amp and use the pedal as a boost, it can't really give you a good tone for anything else - the valvetronix is not a tube amp.). But, if you try cranking the gain on the AC30TB setting if you want british voicing or tweed 4x10 for american voicing, it should work. that's what i use for punk tones with that amp.

I suspected that, but i really wanted a better tone... if i put clean on the amp do you think that it would still suck?

( sory about my english, im a 16 year old portuguese)