It's more about maintainance than building,
there are some indentations in my frets, especially on the b and g string from the 3rd to the 12th fret. How can you get rid of those? is it necessary to buy a whole new neck? ( I hope not). Now I found out this problem, it's really annoying me.
We are talking about a very cheap guitar and I'm buying a better one in a month, but I still want this guitar to function well, as my backup and for harder kind of music.
Those indentations will come with time. They're probably fine for now, but you may want to get them recrowned. That costs about $100 or so (I'm pretty sure). You won't need to get them refretted or buy a new neck, luckily.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

aren't there frets made from a stronger kind of metal, like steel or something. I'm having this guitar for about 1.5 years, and $100 is about half the price of the guitar, so I'm not going to do that each 1.5 years...
They have stainless steel frets, might be a bit more expensive, though
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

The fret wire used in a 200 dollar guitar and the fret wire used in a 1000 dollar one are not the same quality. The asians use the lowest grade stuff they can find. Some people are harder on frets than others. You can only recrown so many times usually 2 maybe 3. After that it would need to have frets. And yes you can get stainless frets they last pretty much forever. All my guitars have em. But most shops wont deal with stainless as they are more work to put in. Warmoth wont put stainless frets in guitars with binding at all. A refret job is 200 sometimes more quite a bit more for stainless.
thanks alot, a refret job of 200 doesn't seem useful on a $200 guitar, since that's not the only problem. I'll have to wait a month for the new guitar I guess...