Hey, muchos. I'm desperate for a summer job and I'm offered a gig (job ) at a local Subway. I'll be handling the sammiches, won't be selling them. Someone around here worked/working in Subway ? Share some experience. What should I expect (apart from busting my poor ass) ?
Last edited by AbsenceOfFaith at Jun 18, 2008,
From what I've heard, its pretty easy, I say go for it. You're basically just taking orders and then making the persons sammich.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I wouldn't. You get out and smell like the place. a friend of mine worked there and quit, then made me vow to never go to subway, ever again. I prefer Quizzy's anyway.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Why are men making sammichs? Or is there a women hiding under the counter who makes it and you reach your hands down like your making it and they hand it up to you?
never work fast food anywhere, terrible jobs to have. not that i've worked fast food myself but all of my friends have, people are pissy about their food.
its not in the least bit difficult just very repetative and boring unless you have a decent couple of work mates to throw pickles at.
go for it, moneys moey at the end of the day and you wont make it much easier than subway.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
It is probably the best job I have ever had. And you only need to be 17, about half the people who work there are 17-20 the others are a bit older. Seriously it pays good if you have decent hours and yeah. JUST GOT FOR IT. FREE FOOD!
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Why are men making sammichs? Or is there a women hiding under the counter who makes it and you reach your hands down like your making it and they hand it up to you?

that's actually a brilliant idea. Hell, I could even score a blowjob

Thanks for the opinions so far. Responding nice and fast you are :]
Last edited by AbsenceOfFaith at Jun 18, 2008,
I'd quite like to work at Subway, I used to work at KFC lol, now that place is unhygienic, at least my branch was. It got closed down for hygiene reasons lol. I still go to KFC though, I don't care how it's cooked, it tastes amazing.
Quizno's sammiches > Subway sammiches
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I thought you were going to be selling counters in the underground Sounds like a good job, take it, you won't get bored plus you get money
i'd say go for it dude. almost any minimum wage (or about minimum wage) job is going to suck, so this is probably as good as it's going to get as far as jobs go.
Prep is prolly kinda hard, there's a ton of stuff to do...
Making would be easy ass hell, just listen to people.

Idk, I'm gonna say subway is prolly a 6/10 in difficulty
Nah. You should try to get a job at Target. Not only does it pwn but you can keep all your piercings in and sport crazy colored dyed hair if you want. It pays better too.
Quote by bassdrum
Prep is prolly kinda hard, there's a ton of stuff to do...
Making would be easy ass hell, just listen to people.

Idk, I'm gonna say subway is prolly a 6/10 in difficulty

Prep is easy, the most you have to do is cut vegetables. Everything comes bagged and frozen. You just have to let it thaw lol.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
The only reason Subway is good is because you can put veggies on your sub. In every other way, however, Quizno's is better. Go work at Quizno's!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Go work as a cashier at a grocery store if you want easy. It's only sh*tty when you get a down syndrome kid come by and press all the buttons when you're scanning. . .That pissed me off yesterday. . .

Decent money, just boring, but it's alright if you get good hours where the place is dead.
Quote by JessicaGonzo
try a icecream shop. you dont smell like icecream when you leave.
Well at least i dont.

I've never even thought about that. I'm gonna go pick up an application at Baskin Robbins.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Its called a ****ing Sandwhich for ****'s sake.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.