A) I Am Interested In The Roland Cube Either The 15 Or 30x

B)my Budget Is Is 150-400

C) I Play Everything Right Now From Foo Fighters, Incubus, Bullet For My Valentine, Trivium, Metallica, John Mayer And Atreyu Now. I Like All Types Of Music So Something That Can Suit All My Needs And Depending On My Moods

D) I Am Beginner Intermediate, I Can Play Songs But Still Trying To Get Better As I Continue To Play.

E) I Have A Epiphone Les Paul But On Planning To Get An Esp Model To Have Two Guitars

F) I Would Like An Amp That I Can Play In My Room And Play At Shows

I Would Appreciate The Help Ugers,
You won't play at shows with $400.

The Cube 15 is good for practice.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
I Would Suggest You Save Up For A Better Tube Combo.

BTW, Stop Typing With Caps At the Start Of Every Word.
Quote by Ghold125

+1
Save up for a Tube amp.
BTW what amp do you have now
^+1 to the VK. A used Classic 30 might work as well, but I don't think it's got quite enough gain to play BFMV and Atreyu.

Might want to see if you can pick up a used Randall RG50TC, as well... it's the best high- gain tone you can get for $400 imo.
Quote by Ghold125

+1
Save up for a Tube amp.
BTW what amp do you have now
If you REALLY want the Cube, and dont care about getting a tube combo, go for the 30.

But i would suggest, like everyone else, to get a tube amp.

A Peavey Valveking 112 is a really good amp for 400.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Well i am going to get burned if I say it but I really dont care. I am using a line 6 spider. Ummm how much should I save like for a mesa boogie or a marshall. Should I check out the peavy valveking 112
i also have a digitech rp 350 to switch out for effects, so i am able to switch sounds fairly easy. So no good recommendations for a combination of an practice and gigging amp huh>>>
Quote by mselamaj
Well i am going to get burned if I say it but I really dont care. I am using a line 6 spider. Ummm how much should I save like for a mesa boogie or a marshall. Should I check out the peavy valveking 112

For a Mesa F30 or something similar, you can probably pick one up for about $500 used. You could also get a Marshall DSL or TSL for about that, but the Marshalls are a little lower- quality imo, especially the speaker.