So I've never played Guitar Hero before, but I've played the real guitar for about 4 years. A friend challenged me, I figured "Can't be that much different", and I agreed.

Long story short I lost, and we had a bet where the loser would dye their hair jet black.

It was semi-permanent crap, I washed my hair for about half an hour and there's no difference.

How do i get this sh*t out of my hair?!?!
Quote by Jaymz_515
Don't make bets you can't afford to lose?

It's not like it's a huge life-altering ordeal. It was all in good fun. I would just prefer to have my head back to normal.
either wait it out or bleach it blonde and dye it a colour as close to your natural hair as you can get
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
fail
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
hahahaha, just live with it. also, pics?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
It'll gradually fade over then next week.

But not to the original colour. It might get close if you're lucky.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by m03113r
It's not like it's a huge life-altering ordeal. It was all in good fun. I would just prefer to have my head back to normal.

Well, if it was worth making a thread about it..

Anyway, enough of that, If it's semi-permanent it should wash out after (I think) eight or ten washes, if not that many, it shouldn't be much more, if not, then you'll have to grin and bear it.

How long is your hair, will it grow out quickly?

And anyway, black hair is pretty cool.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Whats your natual haircolour, unless its ginger or blonde, no-ones going to reallly notice.
Quote by CraigKing
Whats your natual haircolour, unless its ginger or blonde, no-ones going to reallly notice.

No, dyed black is very distinguishable from natural black, trust me.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.