Im sick of not being able to jam/write songs with my band to my style. Im into Rage Against the Machine type stuff and wanna start a jam band. Anyone wanna like start an online band? I play guitar, I can put the track down send it and the next person can record something on it, idk i'm, just really bored. lol
RIP Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

Guitar Gear:
Squier Jagmaster (killswitch, dimarzio super dist. &tone zone pups)
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
Last edited by davebain27 at Jun 20, 2008,
yea sure, I could play rhythem if you want
EDIT: actually my guitars in the shop, so i can only do acoustic

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
ill apply for rythm but i cant right stuff.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
I'M DOWN!!!

i had a little project going with my friend just to **** around nothing great but i'm capable of better, check it out. it was just me and my friend he played guitar but he's not good, (like i said just to **** around) to be honest it was a band to make music making fun of our friend but i did like all of that ****. and since you like that rage type **** there's a song in th ere with **** like that i think you might dig. check it out. then add me to myspace and we'll go from there,

band profiel
www.myspace.com/thedanielmilliganproject

then add me and we'll take it from there
www.myspace.com/lunchboxzor2
I'm in for drums if you guys want. This sounds better than anything I've seen on here in terms of online bands in a long time!

EDIT:
MSN: david.wolters@hotmail.com
YIM: bobthemonky18
Myspace: http://myspace.com/dwoltersmusic
Main Gear:
guitars;
Gibson LPJ
Squire CLASSIC VIBE Stratocaster 60's
PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone Sheraton II

amps;
Bugera 1990, 6260
Egnater Tweaker
Last edited by drbobgfx at Jun 19, 2008,
well since this guy is taking days to ****ing respond. i have a bunch of material laying around and i can record **** and as for as drums i have little loops and since you play drums maybe i can send them to you? and you can just take a loop and make it your own. ?cuz i can do the rest i just lack the drum skillz lol.
Quote by Jonzy22
well since this guy is taking days to ****ing respond. i have a bunch of material laying around and i can record **** and as for as drums i have little loops and since you play drums maybe i can send them to you? and you can just take a loop and make it your own. ?cuz i can do the rest i just lack the drum skillz lol.

Ya, send me some ****, like a few riffs or whatever and ill see what I can do with em. Just email em to me. d.z.wolters@gmail.com
Main Gear:
guitars;
Gibson LPJ
PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone Sheraton II

amps;
Bugera 1990, 6260
Egnater Tweaker
ok sry i had a family emergncy the passt few days....

So far:

me-guitar
dragonex030 -Bass

still need a drummer, sry the other dude who plays drums your not rly this style acording to your myspace music page.

Singer too posibly!!

Guitar Gear:
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
Last edited by davebain27 at Jun 20, 2008,
my jam band myspace with my old drummer is

www.myspace.com/junkhead4u

A song like Dirty daggar is what im shooting for.

Guitar Gear:
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
Dude, just cus those are my influences doesn't mean I can't suit the music. I throw some Rage, Nirvana, Kiss, The Fray(don't hate), and all sorts of other random crap into my practice routine. Just cus they aren't on my myspace doesn't mean I don't like them. I'm not some 1 dimensional metal head man, i hate generalizing myself in terms of music.
Main Gear:
guitars;
Gibson LPJ
PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone Sheraton II

amps;
Bugera 1990, 6260
Egnater Tweaker
Quote by drbobgfx
Dude, just cus those are my influences doesn't mean I can't suit the music. I throw some Rage, Nirvana, Kiss, The Fray(don't hate), and all sorts of other random crap into my practice routine. Just cus they aren't on my myspace doesn't mean I don't like them. I'm not some 1 dimensional metal head man, i hate generalizing myself in terms of music.

ok thats cool, yeh i thought you were like my old old drummer who all he would play was mettalica, but if u wanna lay some tracks down with us al rite. your in.

Guitar Gear:
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
Quote by hanzen
what is online band?

everyone records a track and just mash it all together, like Ill lay a guitar track down, ill send it to the drummer, they'll record and send it to the bass... not in any order there but you get the idea.

Guitar Gear:
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
sorry i haven't replied, i'v been busy with some other projects. let me get settled and i'll email ya.
is this still going on?
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
im totally down for anything. if the online band is either no longer going to happen or has members for it already, i understand. but if theres a spot open for a guitarist (i will play whatever, rhythm/lead) or if some people want to do a different one that would be killer.
how would this work? I can sing kinda well but I don't see how this is going to happen.
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
I guess it's just an e-band really. Might not be as accessible as a real life band is, but it's something.
ok who's really interested?
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box